Get Russell Wilson tired...that's the strategy?

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Mike was asked if Carolina could stop Russell Wilson....

mj-laughing.gif

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Blitzer88":19dv2d6c said:
Well.........that sure is a great game plan.......
Kind of like "hit Kaepernick every play"? Baltimore didn't actually do that and either way it wasn't the reason the ninners lost. They lost because Kaepernick sucked in the redzone last year. End of story. Though I expect him to improve but the story of his career will be defined by Russel Wilson. Sucks to be him in my opinion.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I've got Scam Newton worn out with 6 minutes (CAR has the ball as close to this point as possible) left in the third quarter, pouting on the sideline with a towel hiding his tears.

Carolina is unfortunate to draw short straw on the schedule, Seattle is on a mission.

Leave No Doubts.

Jac

Reaction score
That's just silly on so many levels. I'm pretty sure it takes much more energy to disengage from a block and chase down an elusive, moving target, while further factoring in LB/DL body weight at high temperature/humidity. Plus, if Wilson's tired from running so much, that probably means he moved the ball down the field pretty successfully.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
It could be they plan on tiring him out by making him run a lot of extra plays by going 3 and out them selves?

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Yeah this comment reallty makes no sense. If RW is out on the field THAT much that he has to scramble constantly then that means the Carolina defense can't actually get our O off the field.

Uh... Smart boy

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Nice scouting Carolina...Russell Wilson doesn't run on oxygen...idiots.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
The only reason Russell Wilson might get tired is because the offense has to keep coming back on the field after Cam's fumbles and picks.

hawker84

Reaction score
Well at least it's not the typical we're going to try and contain him and make him beat us from the pocket response. I give him an A for effort, but a F for the actual plan.

samwize77

Reaction score
Well Yeah, but its called the victory formation dummy!

rastahawk

Reaction score
Dick Johnson":32uka3ro said:
Axx":32uka3ro said:
i want Seattle to Crush their spirits. I want Scum Newton to be wearing a towl over his head on the sideline while he's crying that the midget QB is better than him

It's what he gets for not shaking RW hand last season after he lost.

Funny, I'm hoping Carolina wins.

What's funny is if you sat on your name :lol:

Tire out Wilson? Firstly, Wilson only runs to pass. He's not Vick and he's not the only play maker the offense depends on. Secondly, the Panther's offense is suspect so its possible their defense is going to be out on the field a lot. So a steady dose of Beast, Turbin, a little Rice here, a little Tate there, a little Baldwin here, and of course a little Russ there. Who's getting tired first? Cam Newton.

hawker84

Reaction score
And don't forget a little Miller here and there, and a little Williams and kearse, way down there.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Well, there goes our plan of running read option 100% of the time.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
So are they going to be running suicide blitzes every play to try and make him scramble?

Hawks46

Reaction score
chris98251":32xzu67z said:
From what I hear we pace our practices pretty fast, I hope the Panthers have their track shoes on, we also will be able to rotate a fresh set of backs and receivers in constantly to run the defensive secondary and LB ragged, that leaves the fronts to battle each other, I don't think we will just sit and open a doorway to russell.

This was my first thought as well. We're very deep at RB, and Kearse and Williams probably match up pretty well against their poor secondary.

Wilson scrambling, continually out of reach, then running for yardage or throwing completions will frustrate them and tire them out. Then Marshawn and the rest of our wrecking crew at RB will break their spirits. Their defense will be gassed by mid way through the 3rd quarter.

Then it will just get ugly.