Geno will make a STATEMENT today! Book it!

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
I've realized it doesn't matter what he does. People just want him to fail for some reason. No punts in the first half and fans still complaining at Geno.

He could win the SB and people would complain

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I've realized it doesn't matter what he does. People just want him to fail for some reason. No punts in the first half and fans still complaining at Geno.

Some people can't let go of dangerwich...

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

Narrative has taken hold. It's gonna be colored by confirmation bias from here out.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
13 masterful points?
They've scored on every drive. You guys will complain though if they don't score a td every single time they get the ball. You already admitted even if they win the sb you'd discredit him

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I'm happy he's looking good today. Hopefully he maintains this level of play and the Hawks maintain this level of play-calling. They're looking good today so far!

renofox

Reaction score
They've scored on every drive. You guys will complain though if they don't score a td every single time they get the ball. You already admitted even if they win the sb you'd discredit him
If he can't get at least 2 TDs every drive he should be benched.

Latest posts