Geno will make a STATEMENT today! Book it!

Chapow

Reaction score
I hope so, but I'm sure as hell not going to "book it". Geno's been way too inconsistent this year for me to be super confident that he's going to play really well in any given game. We've played 9 games so far and Geno has 11 TD's and 9 turnovers. I could be mistaken, but I don't think that's very good. And no, it's not all Geno's fault.

toffee

Reaction score
No I root for the hawks despite my uneducated poor opinion of geno. I want the hawks to win, I want geno to succeed I just don’t believe in him. I am glad he pulled it off last week, but I have to admit it surprised me, especially watching him struggle for most of the game
Got it, go Hawks!!!

Reactions: Xxx
OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Hmmn... Geno 7/8 50 yards and a tuddy opening drive? ID CALL THAT A STATEMENT BABY

WarHawks

Reaction score
he could have 7 touchdowns and 600 yards and some on this board will call for him to be benched. but a statement game is not something you can really quantify statistically. it's a feeling. when a guy goes out there and makes STATEMENT everyone knows it. Geno will be lights out today!!!
Let's see him do that first before making wild assumptions.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Let's see him do that first before making wild assumptions.
He already had a near perfect first drive and people are bashing him/finding excuses to discredit it. Just as I said.

WarHawks

Reaction score
He already had a near perfect first drive and people are bashing him/finding excuses to discredit it. Just as I said.
One drive does not an amazing game make. We'll see. Maybe he will surprise us.

Latest posts