Geno Smith Back

Rat

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":m0zw4m4n said:
So, because someone posts something on Twitter, that means the Hawks were interested in Cam? Got it :?

Another one of your straw mans. :roll:

I didn’t say those rumors were definitively true; I said that not signing Cam doesn’t mean we didn’t have interest, and it doesn’t mean that the media made it up.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, neither can be proven otherwise. If you think they were interested, fine. I don't think they were at all. I think the media makes up a lot of stuff to get clicks, you don't. So what? Just a really stupid thing to argue about.

Rat

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":19pkbdvl said:
Well, neither can be proven otherwise. If you think they were interested, fine. I don't think they were at all. I think the media makes up a lot of stuff to get clicks, you don't. So what? Just a really stupid thing to argue about.
Then why do you make so many posts calling them out?

I don’t know if we were interested in him; if he’s healthy (I don’t know if he is) it’d be shocking if we didn’t at least think about it. Anyone would want him if he’s willing to sign cheaply enough. I can’t say with confidence that any interest went beyond an exploratory phase though as it was maybe considered impractical. We’ve generally gone the cheap rent-a-backup route in the Russ days. Some day they could have a change in philosophy.

I just found your post short-sighted. There are a lot of good guys in the media too; they’re not just all looking for clicks.