Geno Named Fed Ex Air Player of the Week

keasley45

Reaction score
I'd still like to see him put the team on his back and pull out a win in the 4th before i believe he can be a franchise quality starter for us. Detroit technically doesnt count because it was overtime...

🙄 . 😉 .

That's sarcasm...

Last edited:

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I'd still like to see him put the team on his back and pull out a win in the 4th before i believe he can be a franchise quality starter for us. Detroit technically doesnt count because it was overtime...

🙄 . 😉 .

Sheesh you want him to be Mahomes or Elway or Johnny F-ing Unitas. He's slinging the ball and making plays and doesn't make big QB money. Be grateful for what he is and who he is. Chargers are paying their dude like $50M a year and are 0-2. #persective

keasley45

Reaction score
Well then..... as someone who's dry humor has never once been mis-understood on the inter-web..... my apologies....

But your response is exactly how I feel when folks still need to see more evidence that he knows wtf he's doing. He's not Montana, Brady or Brees. But in today's game, he's top 10 all day in terms of his ability to make the reads, make the throws, and his understanding of what to do with the ball - backwards scrambles for -17 yards not withstanding ( I said he's not perfect 😉).

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Geno Smith is good. I have all the faith in Geno in the world. He's not the next Brady, but he's good enough for now.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Damn... in the top balling video... our Tackles sucked ass...even more hats off to Geno, and Waldon for scheming up quick hitters and Geno to move around and do what he did.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Damn... in the top balling video... our Tackles sucked ass...even more hats off to Geno, and Waldon for scheming up quick hitters and Geno to move around and do what he did.
Didn't see the game, only lots of highlights, but yes, the tackles did not perform as well as I had been led to believe. Good thing Geno knew to bail from the pocket when needed, and had the ability to do a bit of dancing around. Had the QB been someone like Tom Brady, there would have been a bunch of sacks.

Boohman14

Reaction score
Didn't see the game, only lots of highlights, but yes, the tackles did not perform as well as I had been led to believe. Good thing Geno knew to bail from the pocket when needed, and had the ability to do a bit of dancing around. Had the QB been someone like Tom Brady, there would have been a bunch of sacks.
Well Detroit's d-line is no joke. They owned the Chiefs O-line. Mahomes was under siege the entire game againt Detroit. Our back-ups did well considering the situation. We do miss Cross and Lucas especially in the run game.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Rewatching the film, Geno was under pressure a lot. His ability to recognize where the pressure was coming from, move around the pocket, and get rid of the ball quickly and accurately was impressive.

The Panther's front 7 will be bigger test this Sunday.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
And all the Geno haters can eat it, and stfu.
I really don't think there are that many of those. Dude has been solid. He's likeable, accurate and doesn't make many mistakes. Nobody wants to win more than Geno and it shows.

Latest posts