Game plan?

TaterHawk

Reaction score
No football expert, but just some thoughts.

I think the Hawks should dare Kap to throw. Fill the box, keep Kap in the pocket, bring up Cam or Earl. One of our DB's will be 1 on 1 with no help often (likely sherm) I don't think they will let Kap or Gore run this Sunday. The trick will be for Kap to read the D and try to take advantage of what we give him. He will have to have his best game. Tall order for Kap. He will have to see the 1-1 and make good throws (even to Sherm's side)

The 9ers will do the same. Try to keep RW in the pocket, make him throw and focus on our run game. I'd love to see the Hawks work the middle more with the TE's. Use fake screens and roll RW out the other side, and take advantage of an over jacked up 9er defense. We don't run great early in games so why waste downs. Save the Lynch beat down for later in the game. When Lynch puts the ball on the ground it's normally early in the game. When a D is fresh they tend to cause Lynch turnovers. I'd like to see the Hawks throw early and often in the 1st half. That's not normal for the Hawks they tend to try to pound the ground game early..I hope they don't

Latest posts