Funny scenario

Hawknight

Reaction score
Head Coach: Jim Harbaugh
QB: Russel Wilson (say he has already been released by Denver).

Wilson already being paid handsomely by Denver even after the release. WILSON Gives Seattle a huge discount return due to money already received from Denver.

Wilson in Seattle playing with the same players from picks received by Denver from Denver Wilson trade.

Harbaugh utilizing the QB who once gave him the greatest fits back in the old days. Wilson to DK days are back.

Mind bender for sure!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Head Coach: Jim Harbaugh
QB: Russel Wilson (say he has already been released by Denver).

Wilson already being paid handsomely by Denver even after the release. WILSON Gives Seattle a huge discount return due to money already received from Denver.

Wilson in Seattle playing with the same players from picks received by Denver from Denver Wilson trade.

Harbaugh utilizing the QB who once gave him the greatest fits back in the old days. Wilson to DK days are back.

Mind bender for sure!
I've already gone on record as saying MF Harbaugh. MF ALL the Harbaughs. I don't want them within 50 miles of our team.

Raifers

Reaction score
I wasn't aware still being top 10 in QB stats was "cooked".
He’s not top 10. He may be top 10 stats but his progressions and stuff are horrible. Dak had a great statistical game today, but a lot of it came in garbage time. Stats itself doesn’t always tell the full story

GemCity

Reaction score