Flow of Game This Week and Prediction

minormillikin

Reaction score
Containing Tony Gonzalez is going to be the key. Did you guys know he used to play basketball?

ivotuk

Reaction score
So far this year Atlanta has started great in the first quarter then fallen on their face after that.

kmedic

Reaction score
The Falcons are not mathematically out of the playoffs yet but they are only a loss or two away from being there. Read the local news websites in Atlanta- they actually believe they can still make the playoffs. This game for them is do or die- they are gonna bring everything and then some and let it all out this Sunday. This is their season right here this week. Can the Hawks match that emotion and intensity? That's my biggest question. Week 10, guys are sore, the bye week is just ahead and they still have a one game cushion in the NFC. I just don't think this is as big of a game for the Hawks as it is for Atlanta, even taking into consideration the 'revenge' factor from last season. That was a long time ago for the players (though not for us).

I think the Hawks come out flat once again and get blown out again in the first half, make a valiant comeback again in the 4th quarter, but fall short. Playin with the devil once too many times in my opinion.

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
Statement game, full of falcon turnovers. Big day for Beastmode and good showing for Miller. Seahawks defense provides great field position and at least one pick 6 and a fumble recovery. Wilson throws 3 touchdowns. Seahawks 38 falcons 16

I hope im close, I want to take it easy this weekend :)

Go Hawks

Largent80

Reaction score
ivotuk":2fy1s39o said:
So far this year Atlanta has started great in the first quarter then fallen on their face after that.

And WE are the polar opposite. Maybe we should tune in sometime in the 3rd quarter?

hawker84

Reaction score
Cartire":ykslaycj said:
Should pull a Bellichick and have Sherman shadow Gonzalas.

I was thinking along these lines as well, but was think more of having browner blanket him, he's much more physical the Sherman. I cringe at the thought of Kam or one of the linebackers trying to cover all day...

Cartire

Reaction score
hawker84":32wugxqw said:
Cartire":32wugxqw said:
Should pull a Bellichick and have Sherman shadow Gonzalas.

I was thinking along these lines as well, but was think more of having browner blanket him, he's much more physical the Sherman. I cringe at the thought of Kam or one of the linebackers trying to cover all day...

No, your right. Browner on Gonzolas and Sherman on Douglas. Thurmond on the #2. But knowing us, we'll just keep the classics Sherman left, Browner right.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
This game scares me so far more than any other this year. The "wounded animal" type teams have come out and bit us in the ass so far, I see ATL being one of those with more talent of offense than the other 2 and with our D struggling at times, it might be a scary game. I think the Hawks win, but it might be a game that goes down to the last seconds, but wouldn't surprise me if it went he other way, with injuries catching up to us, an east coast 10am start, ATL playing with nothing to lose, a few "questionable calls/non calls" going against the Hawks.

Latest posts