First look at the REAL most beautiful super bowl patch ever!

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score

Brahn

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":2fbxice2 said:
pmedic...thanks.

Who was trying to get the donkey's patch off?

they have stuff on clearance

http://www.nflshop.com/Denver_Broncos_Clearance_Sale

maybe worth it to pick up the orange hat such that one has a source to make a full 3D scan off the actual patch. Even if smaller, it is the closest we can get.

I thought I had missed out, but I was in luck!!!! They still have Kyle Orton Broncos jerseys for sale. Had to get one, I mean its Kyle F'ing Orton!

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Yup. We need to know how hard it is to get off. I assume the youth patches are too small.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hm, they restocked? I guess it's not too late to get some of the jerseys that were missed out on. Do we know if these jerseys have chromaflex?

Greenhell

Reaction score
I've seen the Denver jerseys and the are the chromaflex patch. Buy one for $53 and remove the patch.

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
53 bucks for just a patch? wow! For those who think that is to much, I predict something good looking in the 20ish dollar region will present itself in the near future.....

lsheldon

Reaction score
The Welker game youth is now 35.00 with the 40% extra discount. Would that be the same patch as the adult?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
My gut says they have to be smaller but I don't recall seeing any at the NFL shop in NYC.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Wasn't someone going to try and remove a patch from a Broncos jersey then report back? I think it's better to see if this is even possible first.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
soxhawk":2726277s said:
Wasn't someone going to try and remove a patch from a Broncos jersey then report back? I think it's better to see if this is even possible first.

I think so.

Street

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":1ovu13r1 said:
dunceface":1ovu13r1 said:
YYZHawksFan":1ovu13r1 said:
I guess Nike is making more. These were oos. And guess what side the patch is.on.

http://www.nflshop.com/catalog/product/ ... ey_-_White

Btw these have been restocked and I just ordered one...I'll report back with the type of patch it has

thanks. will be interesting to see. at least the patch is on the correct side of the jersey.

I'd be interested in what kind of patch it is as well...I really want a 12 with the chromoflex patch.

I have a feeling it is the chromoflex because in the picture, it doesn't have the NFL shield on the Lombardi trophy. The cheaper fabric patches have the NFL shield.

dunceface

Reaction score
Chromaflex it is!!!!!! And it's beautifully placed!
I was a little disappointed because it appears it bubbled up in s few spots but I pushed them down and they seemed to stay down...BUT IT'S GORGEOUS! I GOT ALL MISTY AGAIN JUST LOOKING AT IT

Tumblr n2e99vl5HR1qlkvaio1 400

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
dunceface":26sijnom said:
Chromaflex it is!!!!!! And it's beautifully placed!
I was a little disappointed because it appears it bubbled up in s few spots but I pushed them down and they seemed to stay down...BUT IT'S GORGEOUS! I GOT ALL MISTY AGAIN JUST LOOKING AT IT

Tumblr n2e99vl5HR1qlkvaio1 400

Is that a game jersey? Still wanting a limited....

dunceface

Reaction score
Just The game version...figured if the other versions show up I'll just buy another one haha
didn't want to chance not being able to have one if the others never come out

lsheldon

Reaction score
I looked yesterday. The NFL pro shop & Nike only had a white SB patch game jersey available with Wilson's number. No limited's, and no other players or #12 white jerseys with the patch on the correct side. Pickings are mighty slim at the moment.

Latest posts