First look at the REAL most beautiful super bowl patch ever!

pmedic920

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":2bsstx96 said:
MexHawk":2bsstx96 said:
My wife just gave me these..... oh how I love her :179417:

142B 2B1

Is that patch stiched on or separate. Can you take a photo of just the patch. Seems to look decent and does not look embroidered.

Yea right. I just noticed that this IS NOT, the same patch that came on my jersey. It does not look like the chromaflex patch. Is this an official jersey or a knock off?
No offense intended. Serious question.

BHF

Reaction score
It's a replica from the NFL shop or the Hawks pro shop. My Chancellor jersey has the same patch. Absolutely not the chromaflex patch.

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
PMedic, it is an official jersey in the photo. It seems as though there was a shortage on the chromaflex patches. The century link pro shop has been selling jerseys with this fabric like embroidered patch since a few days before the game. I was last there about a week ago, and they still had a ton of them left. I feel like they sent a huge chunk of there current stock to some local company and they just slapped these patches on the make an extra 20 bucks. They dont look horrible, but the chromaflex looks 100 times better. I was able to get a white RW with the chromaflex from Mill Creeks Sports the Friday before the Super Bowl.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Sort of surprised that there is some patch that is not technically official being sold on jerseys. I just keep wondering about all the different patches. Perhaps the nfl really could care less and maybe we ate over thinking their attention to detail.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Chrismv41985":3reimgje said:
PMedic, it is an official jersey in the photo. It seems as though there was a shortage on the chromaflex patches. The century link pro shop has been selling jerseys with this fabric like embroidered patch since a few days before the game. I was last there about a week ago, and they still had a ton of them left. I feel like they sent a huge chunk of there current stock to some local company and they just slapped these patches on the make an extra 20 bucks. They dont look horrible, but the chromaflex looks 100 times better. I was able to get a white RW with the chromaflex from Mill Creeks Sports the Friday before the Super Bowl.

Ok that's cool, but it begs the question.
Is this "embroidered " patch "official"? Has it been blessed by the NFL/ nike? Or did the pro shop take it on their own to go with it? I doubt it, but who knows.
If this patch is "official" , I might be willing to put one on my custom.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Got my ebay patch. Pretty nice. For $5 not bad. Pretty thin. I have my white lynch elite that I will wait on for alternatives. Probably have it stitched on my knock off Wilson blue.

MexHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1zicvndk said:
Ok that's cool, but it begs the question.
Is this "embroidered " patch "official"? Has it been blessed by the NFL/ nike? Or did the pro shop take it on their own to go with it? I doubt it, but who knows.
If this patch is "official" , I might be willing to put one on my custom.

Sorry for the delay. Here is the patch:

142B 2B1

These are the tags it came with:

14 1

I don't really care about the patch. The jersey looks amazing to me, and my wife tells me that she ordered both the jersey and the cap in the NFL shop store.

Besides, the only jersey I owned previuosly was an old Galloway's. I don't like to use it because in spanish Galloway reads "gallo güey" which means something like "stupid rooster", and most my friends have a lot of fun calling my that. So this one is way, way, way better to me.

Larry0293

Reaction score
I got one one on eBay 3 weeks ago. Guy says it came from nfl but it looks like none I have seen. Uqe4upa3 sure it's fake but it's well made and looks good on my jacket.

seahawkeye

Reaction score
I got the $5 ebay patch. Has anyone tried to iron one on yet? I'm a little hesitant since there were no instructions.

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
seahawkeye":33qvyio1 said:
I got the $5 ebay patch. Has anyone tried to iron one on yet? I'm a little hesitant since there were no instructions.

If it's the same $5 one I got (screen print) then it's either fabric adhesive or sew it on. I was curious as well, so I went back to the eBay posting and that's what it said under the information.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Read the thread my friend.
Ok I know, it's a lot to sort through.
Bottom line, that's the same question we all are asking. If you find them, post up. We will all do the same.

main

Reaction score
SeahawksRawk":jry5nfgk said:
daveCFPrez":jry5nfgk said:
Fourth
ChromaFlex patch on jersey

Patch compare5 zpsab9b272f

This one!!!! where do I get this patch? :3: Since I can't get the real "official" one :evil:
ANSWER: Buy a Broncos SB jersey for sale price and carefully remove it. That is the cheapest way to get the "real" patch.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
main":xg9d7b7w said:
SeahawksRawk":xg9d7b7w said:
daveCFPrez":xg9d7b7w said:
Fourth

This one!!!! where do I get this patch? :3: Since I can't get the real "official" one :evil:
ANSWER: Buy a Broncos SB jersey for sale price and carefully remove it. That is the cheapest way to get the "real" patch.
A real patch. Not the "real" patch. Did pmedic report how the surgical removal went. A very delicate procedure to remove and not damage the patient to much.

pmedic920

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":2pe83kt4 said:
main":2pe83kt4 said:
SeahawksRawk":2pe83kt4 said:
daveCFPrez":2pe83kt4 said:
Fourth

A real patch. Not the "real" patch. Did pmedic report how the surgical removal went. A very delicate procedure to remove and not damage the patient to much.

You got the wrong guy. I'm not the one trying to get a patch off.

Latest posts