First look at the REAL most beautiful super bowl patch ever!

Street

Reaction score
I don't have the Elite jersey, just can't afford it, so that might work well for me...Maybe I'll save a patch for when I can though.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
These patches would be good for non-elite jerseys...I have epoxy I could spread thin around the edges with a hobby brush that I would think would do the trick. I may try it on one of my jerseys and let you know.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I took some photos of those $5 eBay patches on my home Lynch jersey. I don't have any away jerseys yet. As you can see, although they are not the 3D, chromaflex versions we all covet, they actually look great on the basic jerseys...The photos don't capture the metallic sheen you get in direct light. I think these are good patches for the basic replica jerseys.

patch1.jpg

patch2.jpg

patch3.jpg

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Nice.. thanks for sharing the link.. I missed out on grabbing an away Lynch SB jersey so I can concoct one of my own now.

May just convert my Away Harvin into one as well.

soxhawk

Reaction score
Aros":uy2tommt said:
These patches would be good for non-elite jerseys...I have epoxy I could spread thin around the edges with a hobby brush that I would think would do the trick. I may try it on one of my jerseys and let you know.

Think those would withstand some washes?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think so, but I don't know for sure. It looks and feels like decent enough material but we won't know until the first wash. Cold, gentle cycle should work okay...

Street

Reaction score
I can't wait to get my white 12 jersey to put my patch on. I feel this SB was just as much ours as the teams. I will be wearing it for years to come, or maybe until next year with that patch on it :)

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'll be really curious to know how the patch turns out after the wash. I feel like I might be able to find some white Game jerseys with the patch, but really prefer the Limiteds and, in all their wisdom, Nike just hasn't made those available in any real fashion. Might just have to buy a patch and sew it on.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Just wanted to show everyone a few side by side comparisons.

First
Nike Shield Nailhead Super Bowl (no team affiliation) full zip hoodie on the left
Nike Seahawks Sweatless on right.

Patch compare1 zpsc9fb0548

The Super Bowl only Nailhead looks like an iron on and much smaller than the Seahawks sweatless.

Second
Nike Seahawks sweatless on the left
eBay patch on right
A few of us have purchased this patch via fleaBay. Almost an exact match size wise to the Seahawks Media Day Sweatless jacket.

Patch compare2 zps7df9f49e

Third
Broncos Manning on field jersey with authentic ChromaFlex patch. Everything on the jersey is screen printed except for the ChromaFlex patch and the NFL shield on the bottom of the collar. The tag on the jersey gives the style number as 688763.
The jersey is a size Large.
Compared with the Nike Seahawks sweatless. The Sweatless patch looks to be a screen printed as well.

Patch compare3 zpsddc03f82

Fourth
ChromaFlex patch on jersey

Patch compare5 zpsab9b272f

The ChromaFlex patch is a bit smaller than the Sweatless patch.

Hope this gives everyone a bit more info as far as sizes and materials.

Going out to dinner in a bit, so I won't be attempting to remove the patch tonight. (Ruth's Chris dinner > removing patch!)

Riley12

Reaction score
Interesting. I did not realize, until I saw those pictures, that the "consumer" version of the Chromaflex badge was missing the NFL shield.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can a decent size Seahawks logo like the one in the pictures above? Not looking for a patch but for a decal I can use adhisive on. I got that same SB hoodie w/o a Seahawks logo and I want to put one on the right side, but I want it to be flush, not sticking out like a patch would.

Thanks!

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Nothing I am aware of that someone could use on fabric. The Seahawk logo on the Sweatless jacket is like a rubberized patch.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":15wd6oyi said:
Just wanted to show everyone a few side by side comparisons.

First
Nike Shield Nailhead Super Bowl (no team affiliation) full zip hoodie on the left
Nike Seahawks Sweatless on right.

Patch compare1 zpsc9fb0548

The Super Bowl only Nailhead looks like an iron on and much smaller than the Seahawks sweatless.

Second
Nike Seahawks sweatless on the left
eBay patch on right
A few of us have purchased this patch via fleaBay. Almost an exact match size wise to the Seahawks Media Day Sweatless jacket.

Patch compare2 zps7df9f49e

Third
Broncos Manning on field jersey with authentic ChromaFlex patch. Everything on the jersey is screen printed except for the ChromaFlex patch and the NFL shield on the bottom of the collar. The tag on the jersey gives the style number as 688763.
The jersey is a size Large.
Compared with the Nike Seahawks sweatless. The Sweatless patch looks to be a screen printed as well.

Patch compare3 zpsddc03f82

Fourth
ChromaFlex patch on jersey

Patch compare5 zpsab9b272f

The ChromaFlex patch is a bit smaller than the Sweatless patch.

Hope this gives everyone a bit more info as far as sizes and materials.

Going out to dinner in a bit, so I won't be attempting to remove the patch tonight. (Ruth's Chris dinner > removing patch!)

Were you able to get the patch removed successfully? Seriously considering doing this.

titan3131

Reaction score
Would someone be so kind to link me what .net has decided was the best patch for sale? Plz and ty.

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
titan3131":19s5gyo8 said:
Would someone be so kind to link me what .net has decided was the best patch for sale? Plz and ty.

.Net is not able to decide this yet since it.....*might*.... not have seen all options ... ;)

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
MexHawk":2ya7u492 said:
My wife just gave me these..... oh how I love her :179417:

142B 2B1

Is that patch stiched on or separate. Can you take a photo of just the patch. Seems to look decent and does not look embroidered.

Riley12

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":3s6m73n8 said:
titan3131":3s6m73n8 said:

.Net is not able to decide this yet since it.....*might*.... not have seen all options ... ;)

Right!

We are in a holding pattern, until Swedishhawkfan works his magic.

This is the one that Aros was talking about, though. I have three and they look as nice as the picture.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEATTLE-SEAHAWK ... 1411277886