First look at the REAL most beautiful super bowl patch ever!

pmedic920

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":2ek4lm3a said:
pmedic920":2ek4lm3a said:
NFLshop. I called them all and was told that's how they get stitched. Not sure if it's true but every one said (single stitching ).
I probably won't get another CUSTOM elite, but I had to have this one. :)

I do know that the ProShop in down town (Pike?) was advertising that their custom elites were double stitched.

Well then anybody concerned with the stitching should try there. I did not call them.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Just won a Manning SB jersey for $60.00 shipped. When it arrives I'll try and get the patch off by heating the back.

The auction pictures show the "public" ChromaLok patch. Lets hope thats the one they send me.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
daveCFPrez, let us know when you get it how easy it is to remove or whether you are best just cutting it from the jersey to keep the patch in tact to then sew on.

I have seen a few women's white jerseys come back in stock with patches and on the right side, that is the left side, but they look a little odd...wonder if embroidered.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
lol. that's brilliant. Let me know how that goes. Maybe I'll do the same, and try to use the patch on my Elite jersey. Hopefully if I don't damage the jersey that badly, I can turn around and sell it off dirt cheap.

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
People, i strongly advice you not to spend more than 40 bucks total on anything patch related unless it is the same one the players wore on the field. I know everyone is desperate, but I have a hunch things will look brighter in a few weeks...

OP
OP
S

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
That C patch looks legit. Or atleast good enough for me to not have a damn clue if it looks legit or not ;D ^^ that is one of the better looking fabric patches yet, but i would probably wait a couple of weeks before i sew anything on... ;)

Chi-Hawkman

Reaction score
Nuhutegu
Does anyone know if there's a place that sells Elite jersey nameplates? The fine folks @ nflshop put this on a jersey that I had customized, even though I clearly spaced 2 spots after THOMAS. And of course, there's a "no return, or exchange" policy on custom jerseys...

pmedic920

Reaction score
Chi-Hawkman":lpoeuha1 said:
Nuhutegu
Does anyone know if there's a place that sells Elite jersey nameplates? The fine folks @ nflshop put this on a jersey that I had customized, even though I clearly spaced 2 spots after THOMAS. And of course, there's a "no return, or exchange" policy on custom jerseys...

If you can prove they made the mistake, I think they will correct it.
Call them if you are not happy.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
pmedic920":1yszbm0a said:
Chi-Hawkman":1yszbm0a said:
Nuhutegu

If you can prove they made the mistake, I think they will correct it.
Call them if you are not happy.
Just my 2 cents but looks good to me...but I would try to push the point.

Riley12

Reaction score
Chi-Hawkman":1auyc3v1 said:
Guna2e8a
I was gonna have this put on, but I think I'll hold out til something better shows up...

That actually looks pretty nice. Would you mind posting a link for them?

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Riley12":3pl8y8o1 said:
Chi-Hawkman":3pl8y8o1 said:
Guna2e8a
I was gonna have this put on, but I think I'll hold out til something better shows up...

eBay all day long for $5. I have one as well

Riley12

Reaction score
Thanks! I think I will do the same - spend $5 on this and then hope for a better alternative down the road.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Riley12":1zoi1pki said:
Chi-Hawkman":1zoi1pki said:
Guna2e8a

I just got mine...Ordered two. Not bad at all, but of course nothing compares to the authentic player-worn. Still, these are decent substitutes. They are 2D with a little metallic sheen to them. Definitely decent enough quality to put on a jersey if we don't have the other options. Mine arrived pretty quick too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261398323535

soxhawk

Reaction score
Aros":1e3tmker said:
Riley12":1e3tmker said:
Chi-Hawkman":1e3tmker said:
Guna2e8a

I just got mine...Ordered two. Not bad at all, but of course nothing compares to the authentic player-worn. Still, these are decent substitutes. They are 2D with a little metallic sheen to them. Definitely decent enough quality to put on a jersey if we don't have the other options. Mine arrived pretty quick too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261398323535

Unfortunately those can't be sewn on too easily. Need a zig zag stitching.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah seems like it would need an adhesive of some sort. Thanks NFL for making something that should be a money-making no-brainer a MAJOR PITA!

Street

Reaction score
Those $5 ebay patches practically stick on by themselves. Does anyone know if they can be ironed on? I just got 2 but haven't tried putting them on yet.

Latest posts