First look at the REAL most beautiful super bowl patch ever!

soxhawk

Reaction score
The new patches they sell at the pro shop are embarrassing. They look terrible. How this works out as I would love a couple.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just about finished...

Attachments

• officialpatchvector2.JPG
    officialpatchvector2.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 3,557

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks...I'm not a wizard in Illustrator or with the pen tool by any stretch but I can get it horseshoes and hand grenade close. :)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A little Photoshop effects and it's starting to get there...Not too shabby!

mypatch.png

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Nice. I notice much of the original is the texture. No idea how you get that. Iv decided to buy a hat with the patch so I might be able to pay for a high resolution 3d scan of it. Then blow it up and 3d reprint. Just think cost could be killer.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Just an update on my custom.
It came today. Yay.
Very nice and I'm happy with it.
However, as I figured NO Super Bowl patch. I did call customer service and told them I assumed it would come with the patch. Wink wink.
I was told " only Nike has access to those patches"
I asked if I could return the jersey to have a patch put on it?
I was told again, that only Nike has them. I went as far as telling the rep how important the patch was to me, and that I'd make it worth his effort. Dude said he would love to help me out but he just has no access to the patches.
We already knew this stuff but I had to try. Either way I love my jersey. Still hoping something comes up, so I can put one on it.
I will add this for those that would like to know. This is my first CUSTOM ELITE. As others have said before in various threads. The customs are slightly different than the (off the shelf) elites.
The blank jersey it's self is exactly the same. What is different is the numbers and lettering and the stitching of the numbers, they are single zigzag stitched instead of the double stitching on the off shelf jerseys. That is because the are being sewn in a different location all together. (Not at Nike factory)
I wish it wasn't that way but it is. Overall I'm very satisfied, and still hoping and looking for THEE patch. Udana7u3

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that the Elites are still only single stitched. That was the reason I returned my custom Elite.
Which shop did you order from? The Proshop at the C.Link or another?

pmedic920

Reaction score
NFLshop. I called them all and was told that's how they get stitched. Not sure if it's true but every one said (single stitching ).
I probably won't get another CUSTOM elite, but I had to have this one. :)

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
pmedic920":16ey12gk said:
NFLshop. I called them all and was told that's how they get stitched. Not sure if it's true but every one said (single stitching ).
I probably won't get another CUSTOM elite, but I had to have this one. :)

I do know that the ProShop in down town (Pike?) was advertising that their custom elites were double stitched.

Latest posts