First day of Training Camp Impressions

grizbob

Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen :mrgreen: Thanks burger man :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Nice write up.

Not sure what could be determined from the first day of non-contact drills and scrimm. What I saw was about what most would expect.

Reaction score
Thank you Burger, that was a fantastic read. You and kearly would make a hell of a double-team on this stuff LOL.

I share other's concerns about Carp. I know it's early...hopefully he'll come around soon.

It's gotta be a little intimidating trying to earn a spot on such a great, DEEP team. You have to really kick ass out there.

hawker84

Reaction score
Man we have some awsome fans on this board.. appreciate the effort burger, looking forward to more.

Sounds like tates on a mission, and i'm not worried about RW, it's first day of camp, not to mention he's going up against one of the best defenses in the league, this camp is going to be a great learning curve and confidense booster for him heading into the regular season..

great stuff.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1dppkjg9 said:
Tech Worlds":1dppkjg9 said:
Was the practice padded?

No.

Ok.

Well guys that know me know my opinion of non padded practice.

Everyone looks great in shorts. Lemme know when the pads go on cause that is when the real evaluations start.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Agreed with Tech. Still good info, and it sounds like they're going harder, but no pads makes it easier for guys to break long TD's.

SDHawk

Reaction score
Williams makes a catch over (literally) Jeremy Lane

SEAHAWKS-CAMP-6-474x400.jpg

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Start T-Jack! I knew that Wilson guy was a flash in the pan!

:sarcasm_on: