Finished Business (Desktop)

Justwin

Reaction score
I was just looking for a new wall paper to replace my preseason Bobby Wagner. Thanks Todd

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I updated the first post to include...

russwall2.jpg

Hi-res version...

http://www.toddbreda.com/russwall.jpg

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I still have the Marshawn NFC Champ background, so I'll 'upgrade' when a Lynch version comes out. *wink wink*

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Well, as long as you're willing to churn these out like a Bangladesh sweatshop... One with Kam layin' down the LAW on Demaryius Thomas would be beyond awesome! Or on Moreno. Or even one of the big hits by Clemmons like the one below. I actually couldn't find a good pic of the Chancellor hit. But I do love the Wilson mod... Now my new desktop. I'll keep updating 'em as long as you keep makin' new ones! :D

doc52ef9a751a38e3883158591.jpg

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Great Job. Looks Good. The fan one is great but I like the player one better. RW just does it for me. My man crush is pretty big on him.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
OMG! That Lynch one is my new fav!!! Only bitch is that I have to keep shuffling around my desktop Icons to get 'em outta the way! :lol: Lovin' this shit Todd! Keep up the excellent work!

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks Todd! I have all these as part of my rotating desktop graphics. Every 15 minutes they shuffle through the list. Even have my 35 graphic in the mix, though not sure why.