Fan reaction video to "The Immaculate Deflection"...

evergreen

Reaction score
I cried all the way through this! I was with many people up at Sun Mountain. We lost Fox for a while and had to make do with phone espn game cast and lap tops. I was calling out plays for people to hear. And then it was 4th and 7 for a real long time from the 35. Someone got hooked up to firstrow and we were able to watch the TD which I relayed to the other end of the room. And then it was back.
Since it was a holiday my parents were there and I don't think they were ready for how intense it/I was. Normally I'm pretty reserved... The niners went down the field faster than I could relate too and then the moment of truth. I jumped up and ran around the room screaming "We're going to the Super Bowl!" and hugged strangers! Yeah baby! I can relate to those scenes so much! That's all the friends I know too!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I loved this video. If I had a video of my reaction my dad and I were both standing up in front of the TV and jumped up and down and i grabbed him and yelled "We did it!!! We are going to the Superbowl!!!!!"

I would of given anything to be at that game against the 49ers. That would of been one hell of an experience

This year has been so much more emotional than 2013. It just feels this is the year and the whole city and fans are truly 100% behind this team and its just an awesome feeling and experience. I also wouldnt of wanted that 49er game to be any other way, just a great game start to finish with the best finish :thirishdrinkers:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":6iy9au0v said:
Man, some people REALLY need to upgrade their cell phones
Great vid!!! :thirishdrinkers: 83 mine is one of those..Thanks for the reminder :les:

Tanzania12

Reaction score
Epic reactions, so priceless. I even jumped here in my seat after that deflected pass and roared like there's no tomorrow!
BTW, Lawyer Milloy got some reactions too, he posted on his instagram. He's like in raging joy. :thirishdrinkers:

olyfan63

Reaction score
Anybody notice it was Sherman-Smith that made the play?
Maybe Steve Raible noticed. Sherman Smith, after his illustrious Seahawks career, I believe was the Running Backs coach for a couple years for the Seahawks too.

Anyway, I was also taken by what a good ball Kaepernick threw... if Sherman's not right there, it's a 49er TD. Just makes the play all that much sweeter.