Falcons are going to beat the Cardinals.

OP
OP
B

blazen2392

Reaction score
:D seriously the cards were exposed today in a big way. You get this team down, drew stanton is not pulling them out of anything. He threw 2 ints and 2 dropped ints. This game was a loss from the start. Just makes you appreciate how lucky we are to have a superbowl caliber Quaterback in this league. They are done and at this point i really do feel sorry for their fan base. Its one of the biggest letdowns i've ever seen in the NFL.

rideaducati

Reaction score
blazen2392":3a0j4dg2 said:
:D seriously the cards were exposed today in a big way. You get this team down, drew stanton is not pulling them out of anything. He threw 2 ints and 2 dropped ints. This game was a loss from the start. Just makes you appreciate how lucky we are to have a superbowl caliber Quaterback in this league. They are done and at this point i really do feel sorry for their fan base. Its one of the biggest letdowns i've ever seen in the NFL.

KC did the exact same thing last season. 9-1 start and finish 11-5.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":4sp60wzq said:
Patriots/Broncos/Packers/Seahawks/Eagles/Chiefs/Colts I'd put above Arizona for sure. Arizona pretty comparable to Lions/Ravens/Chargers. They're fringe top 10 but well below the top tier.

This

:mrgreen:

-bsd

Barakas

Reaction score
blazen2392":2vqoh924 said:
I'm calling it right now. I'm really impressed by this team at home. It's such a classic Vegas trap game. This game is a MUST WIN for the Falcons. They are going to be bringing out the big guns. The line opened with ATL as the favorite, till the public started pounding the cardinals. This game has Trap written all over it. SEAHAWKS are gunning for that number 1 seed.

Excellent call....now call a defeat of Green Bay by the Falcons next week!! :)

OP
OP
B

blazen2392

Reaction score
Barakas":gexotemb said:
blazen2392":gexotemb said:
I'm calling it right now. I'm really impressed by this team at home. It's such a classic Vegas trap game. This game is a MUST WIN for the Falcons. They are going to be bringing out the big guns. The line opened with ATL as the favorite, till the public started pounding the cardinals. This game has Trap written all over it. SEAHAWKS are gunning for that number 1 seed.

Lol unless Aaron Rodgers dies between now and then, there is like a 3% chance they beat the packers (Natural disasters killing the entire greenbay packers team factored into 2% of that). Seriously when its all said and done this man is going to go down as the greatest quarterback in NFL History. IMHO he is in a tier of his own, above manning and Brady.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
blazen2392":joi0t4ca said:
Barakas":joi0t4ca said:
blazen2392":joi0t4ca said:

Lol unless Aaron Rodgers dies between now and then, there is like a 3% chance they beat the packers (Natural disasters killing the entire greenbay packers team factored into 2% of that). Seriously when its all said and done this man is going to go down as the greatest quarterback in NFL History. IMHO he is in a tier of his own, above manning and Brady.
Luckily he can be defeated and tonight was an education of why we let Browner go. New England is trying to copy us just like Denver but it isn't working. Nobody can be Sherman, Wagner, Wilson or Chancellor.

RiverDog

Reaction score
blazen2392":1cwvcvj0 said:
Barakas":1cwvcvj0 said:
blazen2392":1cwvcvj0 said:

Rodgers is a great QB, within the 4 for sure along with Manning, Brady, and Brees. But best in history?

I thoroughly enjoyed the Cards/Dirty Birds game with the exception of the pick 6. I had half the score right, the Cards putting up 10 points, but didn't see Julio Jones going nuts like he did.

Oh, and BTW, why in the hell didn't Arians challenge that 50+ yard reception Jones made where one foot was clearly out of bounds? It's almost inconceivable that they missed that when it happened and even more so that someone on Arians staff didn't buzz him so he could challenge it. The Cards DB was going ape chit wanting them to challenge it. If I were Arians, I'd be looking for a new spotter.

OrFan

Reaction score
Well, I was wrong. I still don't think any team from the NFC south is worth a crap, but the Cards have become pure garbage. I didn't realize Palmer was that much of a determining factor for that team.

Congrats to the Falcons for playing a good game.

Good pick, blazen.

Latest posts