Explain your avatar!!!

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
2000 Honda Superhawk - fully functional. Wiped out 2012 Ducati Multistrada - resulting in a double broken neck (in a couple spots) and clavicle. Healed up now - but done riding - like forever. Just haven't gotten around to selling them.

Hawk4life

Reaction score
I never got around to changing it.

I guess it reminds me of many of our Seahawks seasons that start out half full going to half empty and ends up somewhere in between.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Mine is a representation of all my Seahawk NET forum thumpers and keyboard warriors out there...oh and the 12th man and me HAWKNIGHT...the eyes represent all the Mods watching over (why they always looked pissed is beyond me ;-) )

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I downloaded this image off a Facebook page that specialized in NFL Tattoo art. A few minutes after I got the image, the page disappeared and I don't know who to credit.

If someone knows or did this design please feel free to let me know. It's a sick design

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Mine is a constant reminder of how much I loved being a kid with favorite team with so many great (and awful) memories when things were simpler. I love the old (and coming back) logo. It just reminds me of my childhood.

It’s also the easiest and coolest thing I could find and get to work as my avatar as I’m not techy at all and can’t do all the cool shit people can do on here.

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
Not sure if we ever had a thread that had folks explain the avatar that they have up here.

I’ll start with mine. My avatar is a photo of the Empire State building at around midnight EST. the night the Seahawks won the Super Bowl. They lit the Empire steel building up in Seahawk colors and I snapped the photo driving past it.
Seahawks Super Bowl ring. Taken at NFL combine.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Mine is me, sitting on my favorite ledge at the coliseum the first year the Rams came home to LA.

The ledge was in the walkway behind my seats and I liked to go sit on it much to the the chagrin of the security guards, who just eventually accepted it and let me do it.

Edit: apparently this is the Atlanta game, not the Niner game. (Thx you).

My mom took this picture.

This is the game Rams fans chanted: Fire Fisher! My mom learned this chant and then was all excited when we woke up Monday morning and he was fired.

Last edited:

Mix

Reaction score
Mine is me, sitting on my favorite ledge at the coliseum the first year the Rams came home to LA.

The ledge was in the walkway behind my seats and I liked to go sit on it much to the the chagrin of the security guards, who just eventually accepted it and let me do it.

Edit: apparently this is the Atlanta game, not the Niner game. (Thx you).

My mom took this picture.

This is the game Rams fans chanted: Fire Fisher! My mom learned this chant and then was all excited when we woke up Monday morning and he was fired.
Your m om certainly knows how to frame a photo.