Expectation up to this point

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
Just curious what the fan expectation is of the current Seahawk team as of this point in the off season after FA going into the draft.

I think the Seahawks have set them selves up nicely through FA going into the draft, they are in position to pretty much do what they want to do.

I think they should be contending for a deep play run IMO any thing less would be a not successful season.

What are your expectations?

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I think given the level of the defense last year, the expectation is to see the defense ideally move up to average this year and another strong off season next year to try and help improve the defense to good.

The schedule will be more difficult this year and I expect the team to finish between 8-9 and 10-7.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
My expectation is the playoffs. How deep we can go depends on the moves we make in the draft. Right now i think we are a wild card team in the 10-7 range.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I expect them to win a playoff game, it's been a minute. And NO, I am NOT satisfied with that at all. Though I'm sure I'll get told I am.

WarHawks

Reaction score
My expectation is to be at least league average in stopping the run. If we can't do at least that after our recent acquisitions and a deep draft, then someone needs to be fired.