Even without playing Hawks had a good weekend!

Spohawks

Reaction score
That 2nd round draft pick from Denver is starting to smell like a late first rounder...and I am liking the cooking!

Boohman14

Reaction score
It was a good weekend, but the Hawks need to keep it going themselves the remainer of the season. Also, I think it's a bit too steep an ask for Arizona to beat the Niners. But one can hope.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
I was thinking the same last night...good weekend for a bye-week. Also, I think AZ has a shot at taking the 9ers. We shall see...

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Nah, Niners were taking that game regardless. And now Cryler is out. Bummer
They probably have a better chance beating the Niners without Kyler's whining and tantrums bogging down his play. McCoy has enough experience to run the offense efficiently and win games and he has nothing to lose. He's the backup, let him have fun out there.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good weekend overall indeed but man oh man would a Cardinals win tonight be oh so sweet.

Otherwise, correct me if I am wrong but if the 9ers win, they are in sole possession of first place and we go from #3 seed to #7?

Regardless, it's clearly a two horse race the rest of the way between the Hawks and 9ers for the division.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Good weekend but not perfect

Would have been nice for the Bears to beat the Falcons, although this did help our SOS

Wish the Colts could have pulled off the upset over the Eagles. It was so close

I'm happy, and I'll be ecstatic if the Cards can pull the rabbit out of the hat

nanomoz

Reaction score
It was a good weekend, but the Hawks need to keep it going themselves the remainer of the season. Also, I think it's a bit too steep an ask for Arizona to beat the Niners. But one can hope.
Keep hope alive. Weird stuff happens in division games.