Even Tom Brady got cheated on...

xray

Reaction score
OMG...I hope I can sleep tonight !

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Yawn. Who cares.

Oh, wait - I'm supposed to ONLY not care about celebrities when they're women because I'm sexist, right Mizzou? Damn, I ruined this one. Well, I still don't give AF about Brady's marital woes.

Moving on.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Yawn. Who cares.

Oh, wait - I'm supposed to ONLY not care about celebrities when they're women because I'm sexist, right Mizzou? Damn, I ruined this one. Well, I still don't give AF about Brady's marital woes.

Moving on.

I know this is so cliche - but, it’s always just so adorable when someone posts in a thread just to ”announce” how much they don’t care about the thread Topic.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I know this is so cliche - but, it’s always just so adorable when someone posts in a thread just to ”announce” how much they don’t care about the thread Topic.
You know me; I'm all about the cliches and being seen no matter what. All eyes are on me right now, right? My vanity is at stake if not.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Yawn. Who cares.

Moving on.
Why you trying to drag me into this and how the hell is Taylor relevant to this topic? It's not news that both Gisele and Tom had been cheating on each other for years or that I could give shit about either of them.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Why you trying to drag me into this and how the hell is Taylor relevant to this topic? It's not news that both Gisele and Tom had been cheating on each other for years or that I could give shit about either of them.

Perfectly said.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
You very unfairly and inaccurately went after me in that Taylor Swift thread, and I'm returning the favor. Deal with it. I know you don't care about Tom and Gisele, because you reserve your blind celebrity worship for Taylor Swift.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
So uh, news flash... Tom Brady is a cheater.

His text messages that were revealed in the "Deflategate" investigation and his career trajectory were already enough evidence for any rational human being to have come to this conclusion years ago.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I’d be more shocked if Tom wasn’t cheating. Dude could walk into most any club and get a girl any night.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
You very unfairly and inaccurately went after me in that Taylor Swift thread, and I'm returning the favor. Deal with it. I know you don't care about Tom and Gisele, because you reserve your blind celebrity worship for Taylor Swift.
Whatever but It's about what I expect from you so moving on.