ESPYs

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":lht6kr24 said:
That Stuart Scott speech tho....

There's something in my eye.

This video is Mantears Level: Field of Dreams.
[youtube]Yl_0ieqSi7Q[/youtube]

Well I just bawled my eyes out before bed. Thanks.

chris98251

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":iisdfxa6 said:
900x900px-LL-9d40999c_image.jpeg

How can you not like this dude?

What no comment on Beastmode showing his support, he was there in a public setting. He gets a bad rap from all those that say he's not a good team guy.

sflahawk

Reaction score
how funny would it have been if Sherman ran up and intercepted the espy that was given to manning......that would have been priceless......

GO HAWKS

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Non Seahawks related. Stuart Scott sure cut a whole mess of onions on that stage didn't he?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
City Of Reign":k13dur52 said:
Non Seahawks related. Stuart Scott sure cut a whole mess of onions on that stage didn't he?
The man can speak... and people listen.

Loved it.

A

Anonymous

I'm bummed, my DVR didn't get set to cover the "overtime" and I didn't record the nominees video for best team. I can find the Dr. J winner's announcement after the video, but I wanna see the WHOLE presentation.

Grrrrrr.

EDIT: They are re-broadcasting...

:mrgreen:

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2fud0kjx said:
So no one is going to comment on the fact that everyone got trolled by the presenters making it seem like the Spurs won? LOL we came off like party crashers
Watching it back...
Dr. J said, "As if it wasn't obvious enough that (presenting this award) is #7 and #6... The Seattle Seahawks."
Homage to est. '76? If so, very cool. If they didn't intend that... perhaps all the better.
By the way, did anyone else see Earl Thomas giving the "we're going around again" signal on stage? Re-PETE. Get used to it, America, sort of thing.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":2jvno26b said:
therealjohncarlson":2jvno26b said:
So no one is going to comment on the fact that everyone got trolled by the presenters making it seem like the Spurs won? LOL we came off like party crashers
Watching it back...
Dr. J said, "As if it wasn't obvious enough that (presenting this award) is #7 and #6... The Seattle Seahawks."
Homage to est. '76? If so, very cool. If they didn't intend that... perhaps all the better.
By the way, did anyone else see Earl Thomas giving the "we're going around again" signal on stage? Re-PETE. Get used to it, America, sort of thing.

I love me some ET!!!! love it!

It really doesn't make sense that he has that big a chip on his shoulder, Went to UT, 1st round pick, just got paid big time, recognized as the best FS in the NFL, just won the Superbowl....... but he does and its glorious!

The entire Defense does. Its awesome.

Seafan

Reaction score
Seahawk crazy wrote:
I'm not so sure about that one. I'd probably swap o lines but pretty much everywhere else we are even if not better than. Demaryius Thomas is the only player id covet on their whole team. And he might be tied for best we on this team, not even best player on our offense.

Hawks OL is better than Broncs, especially in 48.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3w136s9k said:
dontbelikethat":3w136s9k said:
900x900px-LL-9d40999c_image.jpeg

How can you not like this dude?

What no comment on Beastmode showing his support, he was there in a public setting. He gets a bad rap from all those that say he's not a good team guy.

I thought that was the reason he put the photo up. Everyone is all dressed up and then there's Marshawn in a t-shirt and stocking cap.

Latest posts