Enjoy the Win

Mizak

Reaction score
Cuz I think next week Arizona gives their all against the Hawks for that Division Title and 9ers always always kick Rams azz.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I will enjoy that win as well. Just like I enjoy every Seahawks win, no matter how many or how few they have in any given season. Since 1976.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Now that we are eliminated from the playoffs I wouldn't want to see anything but the best shot from the Cards.

Today was an indication that our offense is moving in the right direction. Yes it was just the Lions, but this is exactly how we need to play in order to beat cover two. Penny had 140+ yards at half-time, the Lions were forced to bring help into the box, and then Russ was unleashed with good opportunities against single high and even some cover zero.

The Cards are an ideal defense to test ourselves against next and it should be a great game.

olyfan63

Reaction score
AgentDib":q4z61mae said:
Now that we are eliminated from the playoffs I wouldn't want to see anything but the best shot from the Cards.

Today was an indication that our offense is moving in the right direction. Yes it was just the Lions, but this is exactly how we need to play in order to beat cover two. Penny had 140+ yards at half-time, the Lions were forced to bring help into the box, and then Russ was unleashed with good opportunities against single high and even some cover zero.

The Cards are an ideal defense to test ourselves against next and it should be a great game.

Great post! AgentDib FTW once again! We need the Cards at their best to truly evaluate our young talent and the progress across different areas of this team, and the effectiveness of the coaching staff.

Remember that overtime game last year where we lost to the Cards and Russell struggled late in the game and in OT? I felt like that was the game where NFL DCs saw a non-Rams demo of how to neutralize Russell. So this game vs the Cards will be a great test, because Russell will see lots of Cover-2, and we'll see what he's learned.

Cardinals, bring it on!! May the better team kick ass!!