Eff Harbaugh's ditzy wife! (link)

drdiags

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2f9tffoo said:
42-13

On Jimmy boy's birthday.

That's why she doesn't like Seattle.

That and a couple of his ex-Stanford players calling him out. She has to protect her man.

Mr9erComeNPeace

Reaction score
pehawk":28r8h4ol said:
How great would it be to screw her? I'd LOVE to go on a mission to SF with only that as the mission, screw Harbaugh's wife. I know that sounds corny, but its my first uncensored thought. Some of my biggest wood has been acheived by revenge screwing peoples wife/GF's.

seriously bro... this is kinda creepy

RichNhansom

Reaction score
pehawk":2rbeiklw said:
How great would it be to screw her? I'd LOVE to go on a mission to SF with only that as the mission, screw Harbaugh's wife. I know that sounds corny, but its my first uncensored thought. Some of my biggest wood has been acheived by revenge screwing peoples wife/GF's.

HAHA, love it. Kicked in Kid Rock for me. Paint his wife white is now stuck in my head.

pehawk

Reaction score
Mr9erComeNPeace":yuhcj96w said:
pehawk":yuhcj96w said:

seriously bro... this is kinda creepy

Not creepy at all. What better way to emasculate a man you loathe? It's THE best way.

Blacken an eye, the dude will forget it once it heals. Nail his wife and he'll carry that thought to his grave.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":mo5stlok said:
Why would they have his wife on for analysis? And who cares what she thinks, she married HARBAUGH! She obviously has a douche problem!

Douche problem?
[youtube]qsm7UguBECc[/youtube]

Latest posts