Doug Baldwin named Top 100 player of 2018

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's a lot more mellow than what my wife "muttered" loudly after he missed the kick vs. Zona........ :lol:

original poster

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1dnr7sfm said:
That's a lot more mellow than what my wife "muttered" loudly after he missed the kick vs. Zona........ :lol:

lol she wasn't alone Jimi!

adeltaY

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3mxbjtla said:
"Of course he &^%$^ missed it!"

Basically..........

I was at a bar and stormed out immediately after the miss. Luckily I'd already paid because I wasn't going back in there to see the replays :mrgreen:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
As much as I stick up for the front office, WOW that was a brutal signing. Even worse than Lacy and Joekel :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

adeltaY

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":sqdfaacv said:
As much as I stick up for the front office, WOW that was a brutal signing. Even worse than Lacy and Joekel :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

Ah well man. One thing I think all fans can agree on is that ST should be much improved with the additions of Dickson, Griffin, and Janikowski. They also are giving Seabass some competition, which they neglected to do with Walsh. Looks like they learned from the Blair debacle.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
original poster":27sovq73 said:
Jimmy Garoppolo at #90 says everything you need to know about the top 100, lol.

Happy Doug made it, but still continues to be insanely underrated.

True. Baldwin is a top 7 receiver IMO and his presence/leadership on the team has been far more critical than reported. Hoping with some of the weeds pulled from the locker room he has even more of a chance to shine.