Don't Forget TJ!

tooshort

Reaction score
rjdriver":36tmsf3v said:
I'll never forget T. J. Houshmandzadeh

Ever!

Good lord how times have changed, I remember joining this board as "hawkcurry" and that ***tshow of a team tantalizing us early and then falling apart in every way possible.

Thread hijacking not intended, love me some TJack handing off to cement a ring in the last 4th quarter of the year.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
RichNhansom":324nf1j4 said:
I have to say I was probably his biggest critic in 2011 but he has really changed the way I see him. I really believe that year in Buffalo really helped him. A little time away from the system and a chance to see how bad it can get elsewhere.
You do remember he was in Minnesota for a few years, right?

(half joking)

themunn

Reaction score
I have made no secret of my affinity for Jackson. I still think he should be the starter in Buffalo right now, but I am sure glad he's with us. He was a big part of the beginning of the end, and deserving of any accomplishments that are AT that end. The only QB qe had until Russ that 'bought in', and a true leader in every sense of the word. Now if we could just find a way to get Leon in for long enough to get a ring with us I'll be satisfied

Anthony!

Reaction score
irocdave":39hrozns said:
If RW is injured I don't think the drop off will be massive. Even when he was injured and was starting games Jackson tossed a great deep ball and seems to have more velocity on passes than RW. IF the Hawks need to rely on Jackson in this years playoffs I would still feel confident about winning the game. This team wins because of the defense, period. If the D gives up 30+ the Hawks wont win no matter who is under center. Face it, the Hawks offense hasn't been above average this year and RW is a major part of the O.

Yeah the drop would be massive.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Seeker":53jtgn84 said:
Tjack throwing the game winning touchdown to Baldwin in the superbowl would be such sweet poetry.
No, Wilson throwing the game winning touchdown to Baldwin after TJack kept us in the game long enough for Wilson to come back in it would be such sweet poetry.