Dk reflects on trying to be “a leader” in 2022

pmedic920

Reaction score
I watched this the other day, and I’ve seen a few other clips of DK being interviewed.

My #1 takeaway is that he’s maturing, and apparently is willing to admit to mistakes AND learn from them.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Then I will repost my neutered other post here ;)

https://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nfl/seattle-seahawks/article276197471.html

It's so nice to see people grow.

Called it. 6 times. I hope he puts a sock in or on it, and lives up to 1/2 of what's in this article this year. I would officially stop hatin'.

First step in recovery is admitting you got a problem!

;)

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The Tacoma newspaper piece clarifies that it’s an issue of dk’s individual maturity vs being a ”leader.”

Jville

Reaction score
With the return of Wagner and emergence of Geno and a healthy off season to work with, DK can focus on his game. Such as well time leaps for high point catches and winning one on ones ..... among other things. It's informative to click and listen to an unedited link that plays back what was actually said ..... free of any authors narrative. A lot of additional information is there as well. In my opinion, we should see the full impact / inflence of Coach Sanjay Lal this year. A precision and evolving passing game. Tyler, DK, Eskridge, Jaxon Smit-Nigba, + _____ .

Great Competition to look forward to!

A link to the unedited press conference is located here >>> https://www.seahawks.com/video/dk-m...ck-down-from-competition-in-the-receiver-room

RiverDog

Reaction score
Those are nice words and is a good first step in that he recognizes his faults, but he's going to need to prove it in order for me to conclude that he's changed. No more trash talking with an HOF receiver on his stupid arse selfish decision not to step out of bounds vs. the Steelers a couple years ago. No more jumping into the stands to take over for the cameraman. No more stupid arse PF penalties.

Actions, or in this case, inactions, speak louder than words.

rcaido

Reaction score
Not sure what he means by leading by example....He had the most fines in the NFL with those unsportsmanlike conduct. Lots of avoidable penalties & immaturity. DB were able to get into his head or actually DK himself got himself into it. Still dropping balls & not much of impact player last season with only 6TDs. He was terrible in the rezone, one of the most targeted player(3rd most) but only caught 33% of his passes. He was the best though when being targeted in the endzone.

DK probably is physically the most gifted athlete WR. Just needs to work on his hands more & control his emotions. Geno needs to throw the ball to DK all the time at the endzone. He can outjump or out physical every DB.