Different year same issues

seabowl

Reaction score
Defense outmanned, defensive scheme pathetic, offensive line unprepared and confused. This is like five years now with the same exact issues continuing to persist. I know the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result but this is at the point of absurdity. The Seattle media needs to absolutely obliterate Carroll and the management of this team in their press conferences. Fans need to start booing like crazy during the games so something will actually be done about it. Enough is enough already!

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
He would have been relieved of his duties by now if he were in a big city

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Like Chicago? That seems to be working well for them.

That aside, I’m not sure he fixes this mess.
This is the ninth season since “the call“. How many more years do you think the media and the fans of Seattle should keep waiting?

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
He is this mess.
Yeah, I know but some years he’s been able to fix the defense in season.

I’m not sure how involved he is in the calls and game plan. I think he gets more involved when things go off the rails.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
It’s been rinse, wash, repeat ever since that INT in the SuperBowl. Different season, same issues. We have the modern day Schottenheimer.

rcaido

Reaction score
Be careful guys...it was rumored Wilson did the same thing and he got shipped out.

Jodie chose old man Pete and a drunk driving QB. Imagine if this happen last season.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
This game has me feeling down. More than usual after a loss. You can just tell a lot of the problems we saw today are going to be an issue throughout the season. Pete just cannot fix this defense.
I agree 100%. This has happened every season for the last four or five seasons, and he has failed to fix the problem. The problem actually is in his head. If he can’t change his philosophy, then he must go.

themunn

Reaction score
It's Game 1.

With shortened pre-seasons this happens every year.

Last year the Bears beat the Chiefs in the opening game.

The Bears then went 2-14 over their subsequent 16 games while the Chiefs went 17-2 over their subsequent 19.

GemCity

Reaction score
This game has me feeling down. More than usual after a loss. You can just tell a lot of the problems we saw today are going to be an issue throughout the season. Pete just cannot fix this defense.
Likewise. I’ll remain optimistic but, this team, in its current state, will be lucky to scrape off 6 wins.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's one game, not even close to giving up. However, after what I saw yesterday? Confidence is low. Shock us on Sunday and play your a**es off.
Overreaction? Probably, but..........Detroit looks miles ahead of the Hawks right now.