Did DK shit his pants?

nwHawk

Reaction score
Physiologically, Lions must have felt great, until they didn’t!

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
He sharted bro. It happens. Especially the time zone change and what not and early game but he balled out today

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Hass told a story one time about Unger (I think) crapping his pants mid game during the Holmgren era and Hass audibling to shotgun waaaaay more than Walrus was happy with.

chrispy

Reaction score
DK eats candy non-stop, or at least he did. I don't know if he still does. But switching to sugar free candy can cause digestive issues sometimes. Maybe it was something that simple. He's a beast and nothing will change that. It's endearing that he actually is human and not perfect. I hope he has digestive probs every game as long as he also has 150yds. ...beast.

cymatica

Reaction score
Hass told a story one time about Unger (I think) crapping his pants mid game during the Holmgren era and Hass audibling to shotgun waaaaay more than Walrus was happy with.
That was Robbie Tobeck sometime around the '05 season. They told Has not to lick his fingers. Except Tobeck couldn't make it to the bathroom, they had to curtain him off so he could shit in a bucket on the sideline

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Reminds me of the time Paul Pierce was wheeled off in a wheelchair cause he had take a dump.

Giphy downsized

Latest posts