Denver V. Baltimore

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Have the Raven's forgotten they have Ray Rice?

Decimation

Reaction score
Ravens look like a huge mess with their receiving corps.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Manning looks unreal though, sometimes that guy can turn it on. Maybe this is one of those MVP level seasons.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
12th_Bob":2zthp28m said:
Manning looks unreal though, sometimes that guy can turn it on. Maybe this is one of those MVP level seasons.

That's every year for Manning.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Manning only has 1 SB. After 100 years in the NFL?
He will choke, when he faces a good team. No doubt about it.
Trrrroy":db3wjjcm said:
12th_Bob":db3wjjcm said:

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Everybody wishes this was their fantasy QB they had started after tonight though.

Carmon1274

Reaction score
Good job kid. Pick 6 , drop ball get your MLB injured.

And yelling at the coach also.

*CLAP*CLAP*

davidonmi

Reaction score
If a seahawk ever does that I want him cut the next day (except if he's sherm or earl). Just run into the end zone and hand the ball to the official

-The Glove-

Reaction score
What's wrong with these idiots dropping the ball like that? Too excited to celebrate and pump your chest that you let go prematurely? I'll never understand it

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Yeah, why the hell are you talking back to the coach there? What can you possibly say? What an idiot.

Ravens are lacking serious depth. However, they've played Denver tough aside from that 3rd quarter implosion. They aren't as bad as the score says in my opinion.

hawker84

Reaction score
Either Denver is very good on offense and defense or BAL is not very good at either, can't figure it out. I know Denver's killing them, but man i'm just not wowed by them, seems like BAL wilted after that no catch by welker that harbaugh never challenged and they scored.

I think BAL is better than they're playing, and denvers good, but beatable.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Brother John only traded Boldin for a 6th-rounder to Brother Douche so they could still have Christmas at mom's house without ruining the whole holiday for the family after beating him in the Super Bowl.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I thought defenses were supposed to be ahead of the offenses at the beginning of the season?

Cartire

Reaction score
Best part of the night. Im playing against someone in fantasy with P.Manning. He scored 67 pts. The guy benched him.

I am very happy.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":27p8dhwx said:
Manning only has 1 SB. After 100 years in the NFL?
He will choke, when he faces a good team. No doubt about it.
Trrrroy":27p8dhwx said:
12th_Bob":27p8dhwx said:

Eh, he faced a pretty good team last night, though clearly not the same one that won the SB last year. Manning's been doing stuff like this to good teams for YEARS.

The problem is that during his time in Indy, he often was saddled with a poor D, and would try to do too much when the playoffs rolled around. And when you get a QB who starts pushing like that, bad things usually happen. And yeah, Manning's got his share of bonehead plays in the postseason that have cost his teams.

But he's on a very short list in the discussion of best regular season QB of all time. Manning, Favre, and Marino are the only real options for that list.

There's a reason Carroll and Schneider sent a plane down to Denver to try to set up a meeting with Manning, and you saw it on display last night.

Latest posts