Denver Radio - OMG haha!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I love this so much. The pain in Denver is going to feed the soul of every Seahawk fan for the rest of time.

Miile High

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3dgc5rpe said:
I love this so much. The pain in Denver is going to feed the soul of every Seahawk fan for the rest of time.

For your sake, and a lot of other people on here, I sure hope so.

A ton of trash talk all over the place around here, which I get because its a Seahawks forum...duh. But man oh man, if the Broncos win next Sunday, I'm going to have a lot of fun around here that Monday morning. :th2thumbs:

To be fair, if Seattle wins, I'll be around here for a few days after the game so you guys can drink my orange tears. :chug:

Polaris

Reaction score
Miile High":1of6lxb0 said:
Sarlacc83":1of6lxb0 said:

For your sake, and a lot of other people on here, I sure hope so.

A ton of trash talk all over the place around here, which I get because its a Seahawks forum...duh. But man oh man, if the Broncos win next Sunday, I'm going to have a lot of fun around here that Monday morning. :th2thumbs:

To be fair, if Seattle wins, I'll be around here for a few days after the game so you guys can drink my orange tears. :chug:

You have to understand that for us it really isn't trash talk. In fact if you've followed us at all, there's a lot of nervous Nellies around here, and there are teams that we are a lot more concerned about than others, and some around here have even predicted Seattle losses (and I don't mean the guests).

It's just that we've seen the kind of team and the kind of play that gives Seattle problems, and we've seen the beast and the best (and belly) of the beast, and honestly Denver just isn't it. Frankly I think San Fran was and is a lot better team and matchup than Denver.

If you want to call it Trash Talk, fine, but it is what it is, and the advanced stats back me on this.

Nickel

Reaction score
Largent80":24kpcu9c said:
I'm pretty sure Manning knows about us and is having nightmares.

Manning has slayed NFL defenses for years, I doubt he's all that worried. Having said that, he'd be a fool to not take the Seahawk secondary seriously -- but we know he's not a fool and always has a plan.

Hate to say it, but I'm almost glad it's you guys and not us in this year's Super Bowl since I'm not sure anyone can beat the Broncos right now.

davidonmi

Reaction score
http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/media/pod ... -24229412/
go to the 16 minute mark for the clip.
Certainly got my blood boling.

Using a flukey bad game against Arizona is stupid.
Second Bowman was not out for a significant portion of time.
"as long as you don't give up the big run to lynch you're going to be okay" (ignorant comment, lynch isn't a big run type of RB)
Says wilson is a more effective tim tebow

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Nickel":unta87l3 said:
Hate to say it, but I'm almost glad it's you guys and not us in this year's Super Bowl since I'm not sure anyone can beat the Broncos right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The circus is in town.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
If the Broncos are so unstoppable, why did they lose three games to teams with worse defenses then Seattle?

Some pretty damn big talk coming from a bunch of morons who probably haven't watched a Seahawks game in its entirety.

Largent80

Reaction score
Nickel":327e4tzj said:
Largent80":327e4tzj said:

Manning has slayed NFL defenses for years, I doubt he's all that worried. Having said that, he'd be a fool to not take the Seahawk secondary seriously -- but we know he's not a fool and always has a plan.

Bitter much?....Hahahaha I'm glad it's us too. So are you saying Denvers defense is better than yours, Az. or even the Rams?...Because it certainly is not. Manning barely beat a depleted N.E. team, I am not worried in the least.

BamKam

Reaction score
I love all the Bronco talking points.

- Seattle hasn't faced an offense like ours this year

While this is true it is funny how it doesn't work both ways with them, as in they haven't faced a defense like ours this year.

- Richard Sherman won't be able to cover 5 recievers

What brilliant analysis, Pete Carroll better work on other defensive schemes other than the 1 defensive back one that we run 100% of the time

- Denver's defense is on fire right now

Just stop please, yes the Broncos defense is playing better but every defense we have played in the last 2 months is better.

- Seattle's offense won't be able to score points, it is struggling badly

Yea 23 points against 2 top 10 defenses is just abysmal, nothing like scoring 24 on the 32nd ranked defense and 26 on the 22nd.

- Denver will win big

Yup, teams have been blowing out the Seahawks the past 2 years, hope this game doesn't add another one to the tally.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
BamKam":azfujv9k said:
Yup, teams have been blowing out the Seahawks the past 2 years, hope this game doesn't add another one to the tally.

Yeah I mean we've taken a number of 3-7 point ass whoopings...I'm TERRIFIED of the Arizona Cardina--Denver Broncos.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Dude, enough talk about Knighton. Unger has faced better tackles in Calais Campbell and Watt this year alone.

brettb3

Reaction score
Nickel":2deckhi2 said:
Largent80":2deckhi2 said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

davidonmi

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":2a2y5kyj said:
Dude, enough talk about Knighton. Unger has faced better tackles in Calais Campbell and Watt this year alone.
watt and campbell are 3-4 DT's, so they usually line up against a guard.
Knighton is a 4-3 DT, so Part of Unger's assignment will be him.
I trust tom cable to dial up the correct double-teams to neutralize him

Polaris

Reaction score
davidonmi":17awzq4m said:
http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_player_sports/?a=9966815&p=1014&n=Bob%20and%20Groz%20Show

The same show as what was played by Furness, go to the 24 minute mark to hear "Big Al" explain why Seattle's secondary is okay and why he would take denver's secondary over the seahawks, while being completely serious.
HINT: There is no explanation

And of course Wilson is only a slightly better Tim Tebow and Denver will get 27 points minimum on the best defense they've faced all year.....never mind they haven't scored that much in the entire playoffs against two teams with much inferior defenses.

davidonmi

Reaction score
and then later "dmac" explains why Wilson is a glorified tebow.
Why? Cause there's no timing, no precision, everything is crazy.
Hmmm.... maybe that's because the offense seattle runs isn't meant to be conventional.

davidonmi

Reaction score
KJR is a really homer radio station, KNBR is too. I have never heard anything as homerish as Denver, especially "dmac and big al"

Polaris

Reaction score
davidonmi":bzd6zoij said:
KJR is a really homer radio station, KNBR is too. I have never heard anything as homerish as Denver, especially "dmac and big al"

Well there's 'biased' then there is 'homerism' and then there is "we live in an alternate universe". I think dmac and big al pegged the meter at "altnerate universe"

davidonmi

Reaction score
Polaris":3nyhfcwm said:
davidonmi":3nyhfcwm said:

Well there's 'biased' then there is 'homerism' and then there is "we live in an alternate universe". I think dmac and big al pegged the meter at "altnerate universe"
if I worked in sports radio I'd be angry, there are select shows (not just dmac and big al) are such idiots they reflect badly on the business as a whole.
Denigrating the seahawks just to play to a denver audience is flat out unprofessional. I also saw him on twitter say Moreno is as good as Lynch.

Latest posts