Defense Energy

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Man is the national media in love with SFs DC.

That said, the energy or the hawks defense was flat in those first drives after the interception was called back but in general they were hitting harder than I’ve seen all year. They were flying around faster than I’ve seen all year. It was just a more lively team. Clowney not withstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HawkStrong

Reaction score
NOLAHawk":1cdwzlu8 said:

That said, the energy or the hawks defense was flat in those first drives after the interception was called back but in general they were hitting harder than I’ve seen all year. They were flying around faster than I’ve seen all year. It was just a more lively team. Clowney not withstanding.

Diggs was a welcome addition, dude was doing his best ETIII impression back there.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
HawkStrong":2lnfzd4i said:
NOLAHawk":2lnfzd4i said:

Diggs was a welcome addition, dude was doing his best ETIII impression back there.

If he can do an approximation of the Thomas Rocket Out of Nowhere, I'm in. Hope he continues to play as well as he did last night, with some better tackling.