Day 2 picks?

u0087966

Reaction score
Did I miss something? Didn’t the Hawks sign Dre’mont Jones and Jarran Reed in the Free agency period? We have starting DT’s but we need better depth.
I THINK (not 100% sure), they lost 4 and gained 2. During the D's heyday they rotated d-line players to keep them fresh. They can't afford free agents so they need players via the draft.

12forlife

Reaction score
Did I miss something? Didn’t the Hawks sign Dre’mont Jones and Jarran Reed in the Free agency period? We have starting DT’s but we need better depth.
We have zero NT though. That's why the Cowgirls taken Mazi hurts so much! Now we have to pray Benton is still there @ 37

u0087966

Reaction score
Lots of good talent in second round:

Levis
Benton
Torrence
Avila
Both Top Centers
Branch
Ojulari

Mick063

Reaction score
Levis reminds me of Bo Callahan from the movie "Draft Day" Apparently none of his teammates showed up for his birthday party. Except in the movie, Seattle traded away their future to get him.

Mone must be recovering better than we realized. He ain't bad when healthy. The team sent a very clear message to Eskridge. Take another WR in this draft and he is finished in Seattle.

I'm good with the BPA approach. Even if the position doesn't make immediate sense. They always seem to get 90 bodies into camp. They will fill the holes. Other teams shed players and the practice squads were invented for the purpose of being raided.

Last edited: