davidonmi WINS first. Natethegreat WINS second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I'm taking Tampa Bay week three. Edit scratch that. Cody Kessler starting on the road for a hapless Browns team. I will take the Dolphins.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Charts are updated.

Remember: You are still in the game with only one miss. The Consolation Round plays to Second Place.

-----

Browns play Miami in case you don't want to look it up. :D

Yahoo Pick Distribution: Miami 31% Arizona 18% GB 14%

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Natethegreat":14tik284 said:
I'm taking Tampa Bay week three. Edit scratch that. Cody Kessler starting on the road for a hapless Browns team. I will take the Dolphins.

Natethegreat - I caught this change, but in the future please make a completely new post for your pick changes. I generally only check posts back to my last update, so it's just simpler for me. Thank you!

Natethegreat

Reaction score
RedAlice":2wfjoc8a said:
Natethegreat":2wfjoc8a said:

Natethegreat - I caught this change, but in the future please make a completely new post for your pick changes. I generally only check posts back to my last update, so it's just simpler for me. Thank you!
10 4 thanks.

davidonmi

Reaction score
after going safe for 2 straight weeks, I'll go jacksonville this week.
I just cannot see them dropping to 0-3 at home as the more desperate team against a mediocre ravens roster

Status
Not open for further replies.