Dangerwich vs Lions

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Maybe for Russ, but the Donkeys can still suck my taint. Especially with that twit who showed up in the Shack last week bragging about a 7-6 record.
Yean that's how I feel. I want Russ to have success, but the Donks in general IDGAF.

Respect due though, they did turn their season around and look pretty damn good sometimes...

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
The Lions D isn't that bad, they're just not top ten. When their offense rolls like it's capable, they could beat anyone, but the D lets teams hang around for sure.

Russel still can't be relied on on long third downs I see...

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The Lions D isn't that bad, they're just not top ten. When their offense rolls like it's capable, they could beat anyone, but the D lets teams hang around for sure.

Russel still can't be relied on on long third downs I see...
Well they look good vs Russ and not showing him much respect with the amount of blitz packages they are running. Like said in pregame force Wilson to try and win with his arm.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Here I thought this game would be close..so one sided..Broncos need to go Stidham in the 2nd half if they want a chance.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Russ 69 yards passing at the half. Most of it came on one throw.

Yeah, same ol' Russ, the game manager.

But, but, but, his red zone stats! lolz......

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Here I thought this game would be close..so one sided..Broncos need to go Stidham in the 2nd half if they want a chance.
Oh Russ still has late game magic sometimes. I'd expect to see them get back in it at least...

He's kinda in the same place as Mahomes, has receivers that let that team down a lot, no great running backs.

Lennie

Reaction score
Dan Campbell looks like a total badass! Kinda scary looking!

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Still it's one of Russ's good traits that he's never out of a game almost. Some QBs, get them down behind and they just have zero clutch in them, still can't say that about Russ...

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Still it's one of Russ's good traits that he's never out of a game almost. Some QBs, get them down behind and they just have zero clutch in them, still can't say that about Russ...
Largely behind because of his play to begin with...Detroit needs to continue to dial up the blitz.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Lions have a nice rushing attack. Makes Goff's job a lot easier.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I can think of someone who won't be making a visit to this board tonight.
Next week he will make an appearance thanking us for that one sided trade....wonder what these guys will say when Payton cuts Russ in the offseason??