@DangerPuss is struggling in practice.

toffee

Reaction score
https://denversports.com/2106617/sean-payton-chooses-to-downplay-russell-wilsons-rough-practice/

The "sack of potatoes" is falling "short" of expectations in recent practices in Denver. His off season liposuction / (knee surgery?) weight-loss is not the same as having true athletic fitness.
Crash and burn...#3 traitor.
Sean Payton would benefit from talking to all the renown Wilsoncologists here on dot net, or better still, humble himself and reach out to Pete, the mother of all Wilsoncologist, for advises.

toffee

Reaction score
Russ is getting closer, last year he couldn't see his receivers and when he did, he couldn't hit them. Now he see them and is able to hit them, he just needs to narrow it down some and make the receivers the ones on his team..
wow, you are talking about a one time all-pro 2nd team, nine times pro-bowl, future HOF QB. This ain't pee wee football, what's this talk about he couldn't see his receivers or couldn't hit them.

OP
OP
Hawkspeed

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I honestly don't have anything against him...But it is fun to guess and speculate about the "Future"!

NoGain

Reaction score
RW is definitely on the hot seat now, but SP has come out of the gate with a flamethrower aiming it at everyone in the organization, past and present. Okay. You come out that hard and arrogant, you better deliver. SP's not going to be on the hot seat as a coach for awhile with the organization, but his national reputation as a coach could very well take a pretty big hit if he doesn't produce a winner soon.

toffee

Reaction score
I suspect that Payton is putting on an act, he is acting like he has Wilson's back. If Wilson's sucked for half a season, Payton could look the ownership and media in the eyes and said I protected him, I designed around him, blah blah blah.

Wilson better watch out, 1691035229961

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I suspect that Payton is putting on an act, he is acting like he has Wilson's back. If Wilson's sucked for half a season, Payton could look the ownership and media in the eyes and said I protected him, I designed around him, blah blah blah.

Wilson better watch out, View attachment 60022

This is what I see too.

Donn2390

Reaction score
wow, you are talking about a one time all-pro 2nd team, nine times pro-bowl, future HOF QB. This ain't pee wee football, what's this talk about he couldn't see his receivers or couldn't hit them.
"what's this talk about he couldn't see his receivers or couldn't hit them."
I'm guessing you didn't watch Russell last season? He couldn't see receivers and couldn't hit receivers when he did see them. Did you happen to notice the Broncos lost a few games?
We're not talking about his glory years, we're talking about "What have you done for me lately", and viewing last season, " less than nothing"! Living on your laurels doesn't win football games.

Donn2390

Reaction score
Sorry for my earlier frosty response, I was on the other line working on another problem and took my frustrations out on you. I loved Russell once, not so much any more..

Weadoption

Reaction score
he seems to have toned down the social media cringe at least, maybe he’s finally seeing the light there.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not even his entourage can be so obtuse to keep cheering him on to be so active on the social media side of things. He makes cringy cringe.