Dak Prescott

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":odd0rzhj said:
I know cowboy fans that hate Garret. I also think that Prescott is going to be the most over-rated rookie QB this season outside of Goff. *allas better hope that offense is great otherwise it's another top 10 pick with that Swiss cheese defense.

How is Goff over rated? He hasn't done anything yet and is being pretty much criticized so far.

Rat

Reaction score
Are there any expectations for Goff? He would have to have a Ryan Leaf like rookie year to be considered overrated.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RedAlice":34g1wy4s said:
Sports Hernia":34g1wy4s said:
I know cowboy fans that hate Garret. I also think that Prescott is going to be the most over-rated rookie QB this season outside of Goff. *allas better hope that offense is great otherwise it's another top 10 pick with that Swiss cheese defense.

How is Goff over rated? He hasn't done anything yet and is being pretty much criticized so far.
Based on where he was drafted, I should have said IMHO he will be over rated.
Didn't do anything impressive so far. I think his small hands will lead to a lot of turn overs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rat":2r7i7w2v said:
Are there any expectations for Goff? He would have to have a Ryan Leaf like rookie year to be considered overrated.
There sure as heck should be. Where was he drafted again??? I would expect big things fairly quickly if I drafted the guy #1 overall.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rat":wo03q7k3 said:
There sure as heck should be. Where was he drafted again??? I would expect big things fairly quickly if I drafted the guy #1 overall.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3qdiv1q9 said:
RedAlice":3qdiv1q9 said:
Sports Hernia":3qdiv1q9 said:

Based on where he was drafted, I should have said IMHO he will be over rated.
Didn't do anything impressive so far. I think his small hands will lead to a lot of turn overs.

You thinking he will fail and assigning BS assumptions to the draft pick number does not in anyway constitute him being over rated.

And I already said he hasn't done anything yet.

I don't even think he needs to play this year just because of the draft. He will, and he will be fine. This is the opposite of watching B. Goff will take some time, but I've no doubt he'll get it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Lol at Dallas cutting him. He was drafted to be Romo's backup since the guys they had last season were pure trash

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3m40130t said:
Rat":3m40130t said:

As a Rams fan, I absolutely disagree.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":dzyxfwh4 said:
Lol at Dallas cutting him. He was drafted to be Romo's backup since the guys they had last season were pure trash

What are you referring to?

Latest posts