Jordon Travis

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
What if we sign Geno, draft a kid like Travis in the 4th as an understudy. He’s got good measurable stuff .

Travis is a dual-threat quarterback with some major elusiveness. He manages the pocket well and slides away from pressure when it comes his way.

With his dual-threat ability, Travis is a talented creator. He can extend plays and give plays a second life.

Travis has a good arm with capable arm strength. He isn’t afraid to fire the ball into tight windows and trust his eyes. He can throw the ball from multiple angles and platforms.

Arm Strength7.1/10
Accuracy7.4/10
Mechanics7.4/10
Ball Placement6.7/10
Throwing Motion7.6/10
Progressions7.3/10
Decision Making7.5/10
Functional Mobility8.9/10
Durability6.0/10
Poise7.1/10
Grade73.0/100 Fourth Round
Travis is a talented player with dual-threat ability, but he has real issues that need to be answered. Can he be a true developmental guy as a 24 year old sixth-year player? How will his ankle injury hinder him long-term? I wouldn’t have him on my board from the outside looking in but if teams are comfortable, he could be an intriguing option.

BASF

Reaction score
I would not be opposed to it. As an FSU fan, he has flaws that Grubb would have to fix, so I wouldn't go higher than round five.

Chawker

Reaction score
I'm thinking he's got a huge chip on his shoulders and is begging for an opportunity to perform in the NFL. I believe a team would have a wonderful opportunity to mold this piece of clay into someone special. Fouth rd.