Crazy league predictions, for 2023 season...

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Mine are that the Browns and Lions will win their divisions.

Geno Smith will lead all passers in the (AFC) NFC this year.

Damn I can barely wait to see!

Last edited:

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Mine are that the Browns and Lions will win their divisions.

Geno Smith will lead all passers in the AFC this year.

Damn I can barely wait to see!
Crazy thing is the Lions are favorites to win having not done so for 30 years.
I hope you are wrong with the Brown's, the Texans did the right thing getting rid of Watson and then the Brown's give him a HUGE chunk of money.
My crazy prediction, the Cards end the season with the top 2 draft picks.

Lagartixa

Reaction score

I'm predicting the same thing. And just to show I'm not jumping on @Jegpeg's bandwagon, that is, that I came up with the same prediction independently, I cite a comment (click here to see it) I wrote on the 21st of July in which I stated what I was expecting from the NFC West in 2023:
I expect the Rams to win seven or eight, the Seahawks to win ten or so, the Gold Diggers to win eleven or so, and the Cardinals to end up with the top two picks in the next draft. Here's hopin' they can be as effective with those picks as the Gruden/Mayock Raiders were with all their draft capital.

My opinion of the quality of the 2023 Rams has gone down since then, but I'll stick with the seven-or-eight-wins guess for them anyway.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I'm actually an underdog fan, having been watching the Seahawks since 77 or so. I think it would be cool to see both the Browns and Lions shock the league with success for once, particularly since they are the only two teams to ever go 0-16.

I have another prediction people will doubt me on, but I just have a strong feeling about it...

Brock Purdy will show himself to be an average at best QB, and not finish the season healthy this year either.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Crazy thing is the Lions are favorites to win having not done so for 30 years.
I hope you are wrong with the Brown's, the Texans did the right thing getting rid of Watson and then the Brown's give him a HUGE chunk of money.
That's not crazy at all Houston made that awful trade up so it's in fact very probable. Luckily Caleb doesn't even have to declare next year or he may just do an Eli Manning if he does.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Seattle will have a top Five offensive AND defensive line.

I don't follow any other team, so no NFL prefictions. Maybe, something dumb like the NFC South will have the most teams making playoff runs at the end if the season? I heard they stink.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Well hopefully jamal adams is CPOY but other than that My prediction is the hawks will be in the nfc championship game so yeehaw
Go Hawks

RedAlice

Reaction score
Lions are expected to be good right now, so them winning their division won’t be crazy.

For crazy: SF winning 7 or less.
T Lawrence being top 2 QB in the AFC (even 3)
Bosa to sign with the Jets
Carr to hit Brees numbers in NOLA
Bills to lose the SB for the 5th consecutive time
Kelly to not overshare

bileever

Reaction score
You heard it from me first: Texans win at least 8 games. Titans, Cardinals and Colts all win 4 games or less. Bengals, Patriots, Saints and Vikings don't make the playoffs. The Jets don't make it to the AFC championship game.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
You heard it from me first: Texans win at least 8 games. Titans, Cardinals and Colts all win 4 games or less. Bengals, Patriots, Saints and Vikings don't make the playoffs. The Jets don't make it to the AFC championship game.

I agree and if he does, he'll lose it like the last 4 he took his team to. Just no, no, no, way he can get past a stacked AFC.