Cowpokes @Bucs

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
It sure makes the game one dimensional when all your D has to do is play the pass.

Poor Bucs.

Lol, just kidding.

I hate Brady a bit, so this is a good outcome.

James in PA

Reaction score
I can't wait for all the Tawmy and Erin "will he or won't he" retirement talk in the coming days and weeks. And if one or both of them do decide to hang it up, I cant wait for the inevitable "having second thoughts" stories that will follow.
🤮

norcalrocks

Reaction score
It's not like the 49ers actually beat any good teams. We're the closest thing to good they've faced with Purdy. Naw, all this hero worship won't hold. Even if they get through the NFC, I'm pretty convinced any of the AFC teams will beat them.

Lol...I would expect nothing lessfrom a hawks fan...lol...

So the speed of the 49ers d doesn't matter to you

49ers v. chiefs gonna hold out on a score until I see the chiefs this weekend...of the teams that played this weekend the 49ers were superior in execution and team speed...KC has the Mahomes factor thought, I want to see him again...

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Aside from the Commanders (with no offense and a third string QB) the 49ers have been beating only bottom dweller defenses. My hat will be off if they do as well against top Ds in the NFL, but I doubt they will.

Latest posts