Cowherd's got us at #2.

Seymour

Reaction score
Mad Dog":16r2lwv8 said:
To me Baltimore is the clear #1 team. Their offense and defense are both clicking and their QB is a nightmare. That's the most complete team.

Every other top team has some serious flaws.

I could see SEA ranking anywhere from 2nd to 7th by the end of the year.

Wanna bet their QB doesn't make it through the post season without injury?? :twisted:

whidbeast

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion alert:

I hate the cowboys so intensely that I actually love Stephen A. for the sole reason that he is an outspoken cowboys hater.

Cowherd has always been pro Russ and I appreciate that.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
As much as I would have loved a Seahawks/Ravens match-up in the SB in years past... not this year. They are as dominant, IMO, as the 2013 Seahawks this year. Nobody wants to play them. And the Lamar Jackson love-fest would be beyond annoying in the run-up to the SB. Gahhhh... But I wouldn't bitch about being in another SB in a season we weren't supposed to be there at all.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Since when did this site start changing little innocent words like "B1tch" into "B!@ch"? Really? Yeah, I had to change the i to a 1. Guess I should start reading about changes to the site. Did Disney buy this damn thing? Can we still say shit? Well, kind of I guess... :lol: As long as the children are safe...

sdog1981

Reaction score
Seymour":23gfumkb said:
Mad Dog":23gfumkb said:
To me Baltimore is the clear #1 team. Their offense and defense are both clicking and their QB is a nightmare. That's the most complete team.

Wanna bet their QB doesn't make it through the post season without injury?? :twisted:

This was around the time of the year that RG3 got hurt.

Smellyman

Reaction score
sdog1981":1udjijwl said:
Seymour":1udjijwl said:
Mad Dog":1udjijwl said:

This was around the time of the year that RG3 got hurt.

and he wasn't run near as much. Even if not seriously hurt, the dings are going to add up.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":25medo4n said:
Since when did this site start changing little innocent words like "B1tch" into "B!@ch"? Really? Yeah, I had to change the i to a 1. Guess I should start reading about changes to the site. Did Disney buy this damn thing? Can we still say $h!t? Well, kind of I guess... :lol: As long as the children are safe...

When the ads paying for it don’t allow it.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2oc4eg9b said:
How dare people who are paid to have opinions have opinions that are different from mine.

It’s hilarious, isn’t it?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
BlueThunder":134qb3tt said:
Since when did this site start changing little innocent words like "B1tch" into "B!@ch"? Really? Yeah, I had to change the i to a 1. Guess I should start reading about changes to the site. Did Disney buy this damn thing? Can we still say shit? Well, kind of I guess... :lol: As long as the children are safe...
Go into your preferences, and you can disable it.

dutchman063

Reaction score
Who gives a sh*t what he thinks, He's a blowhard contrarian who will flip on anyone just to get ratings and clicks

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Seymour":3ugd4uak said:
Mad Dog":3ugd4uak said:

I don't know about that, but, the Seahawks Defense that Jackson & the Ravens beat, IS NOT the same Defense as the past month.
Jackson is an exceptional QB, but the 49rs showed some chinks in his armor, he needs to temper his beliefs in his uncontested play, else he very likely could wind up like RGIII.