Cowherd on Russell Wilson

mikeak

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1mmcbkj9 said:
And yet it still took 4 and a half seasons in the pros for an epiphany. He is spot on with his prototype dialogue. It is a major recruiting tool and RW really has no comparison. Do we have the true "UNICORN"?

Not correct - he has liked RW for a LONG time.

mikeak

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":8fw46y5x said:
falcongoggles":8fw46y5x said:
I don't watch a lot of sports TV, but don't people always complain about this guy?

People complain about him because he's real and doesn't care about your feelings.

Which is what makes him the best.

LOL BOOOOM

Agree 100%

I quote him to my kids now when they say something isn't fair or they deserve more. I just tell them they get what they earn not what they deserve which comes straight from Cowherd.

A lot of people that don't like him don't listen to him. They may have him on but they don't LISTEN. He will say a guy is really good but not great YET. Then he gets these callers complaining that he is calling their guy HORRIBLE. You know right after he said the guy is really good......

hawker84

Reaction score
Dismas":bdmicc8k said:
seahawkfreak":bdmicc8k said:
And yet it still took 4 and a half seasons in the pros for an epiphany. He is spot on with his prototype dialogue. It is a major recruiting tool and RW really has no comparison. Do we have the true "UNICORN"?

Cowherd has been a huge Russell fan since pretty much day one. Has always been ahead of the curve on that.

Correct, and was one of the few that was telling everyone to lookout tor that team up in Seattle back in 2005.

HawkGA

Reaction score
mikeak":elegas44 said:
NFSeahawks628":elegas44 said:
falcongoggles":elegas44 said:
I don't watch a lot of sports TV, but don't people always complain about this guy?

People complain about him because he's real and doesn't care about your feelings.

Which is what makes him the best.

LOL BOOOOM

Agree 100%

I quote him to my kids now when they say something isn't fair or they deserve more. I just tell them they get what they earn not what they deserve which comes straight from Cowherd.

A lot of people that don't like him don't listen to him. They may have him on but they don't LISTEN. He will say a guy is really good but not great YET. Then he gets these callers complaining that he is calling their guy HORRIBLE. You know right after he said the guy is really good......

I personally like his "that's a you problem" lines.