Considering we're handing out all kinds of criticism....

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I was there and I thought it was the quietest game I'd ever been to. Others complained about it too.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
It had moments when it could have been louder. The Tampa Bay game was the only game I felt the crowd in my area were not loud enough until the Hawks made a comeback.

Shout_out

Reaction score
This is my first year as a season ticket holder (seats in the 200 level, we bought two single seats 2 rows apart, the only thing we could get). It sounds like your perspective can change based on your location, but this I thought this game was effectively loud. Especially in the second half.

I am the only person in my row that is there every game. I get new neighbors every time (San Fran fans, Denver fans, fun drunk Canadians, but mostly Hawk fans) and the enthusiasm differs. I have found myself having to cheerlead for the section. “Get up twelve man! Make some noise 12thman!”, etc. People react to this realizing that they are not just there to watch/hear the 12th man, but THEY are the 12th man too.

My section was rocking last weekend. Only the San Fran and New Orleans games were louder.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Perhaps those of you in the quieter sections were sitting in the 100 level or not under cover? It was drizzling off and on, so that may have dampened the enthusiasm for some. In general the most expensive sections are also less noisy.

jman316

Reaction score
The only way you know if it's not loud is if you're not screaming.
Shame on you.

Sunday was a disaster on many levels, but I know I always bring it from the front row of 316!

GO HAWKS!!!