Congrats Hawks fans

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
You guys played great...great way to weather the storm after the first quarter. I thought the game was going to get out of hand, but you defense played great.

RW is the man, he played better than I expected and made some huge runs.

Congrats on a great win.

You guys have a great site here..it was fun debating with you all for a week. See ya next time!

HawksFan83

Reaction score
I dunno if that was you in the chat room acting like a 12 year old, he had a similar name.

But thanks for the congrats, see you next season bro!

hawksfan515

Reaction score
See ya man! I'm not gonna make you eat crow.... you already did, and you were classy.

Get your friends Pikachu and Fletch back though, they were dicks and should own up to the shit they talked.

aredub

Reaction score
No matter what happened, Redskins are a solid team, RGIII is a solid player and Morris is a stud. Get a few more WR's then I think this team is going to be scary. If RGIII can stay healthy then this team will be dangerous! Congrats on a solid run to the playoffs!

HawkHack

Reaction score
Nice post, but I'm disappointed that so many classy Redskins fans have shown up here. Makes it hard to hate them.

You guys need to take some lessons from 49er fans.

OP
OP
R

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
HawksFan83":7jw5lslg said:
I dunno if that was you in the chat room acting like a 12 year old, he had a similar name.

But thanks for the congrats, see you next season bro!

lol nope, not me. I didnt even know you guys had a chat room!

The Radish

Reaction score
Griffin is the real deal and even from home we clapped for him when he walked to the sideline.

I noticed on that last play no one touched him he just could no longer do it.

What a gamer

:th2thumbs:

Riley12

Reaction score
HawkHack":hfu3a258 said:
Nice post, but I'm disappointed that so many classy Redskins fans have shown up here. Makes it hard to hate them.

Don't fool yourself. They are classy only because they lost. Many of the same folks that were trolling around this week
are still out there.

Riggo, of course I do not include you in that group. You are the definition of class.

burggold75

Reaction score
Congrats...grrr

Good luck rest of the way. There wasn't many hawks fans at the stadium, but the one's that were there were decent...but quiet...

here's to healing the injuries both teams incurred..

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Thank you for the well wishes. Game started off horribly and I didn't know what team showed up at FedEx. I sincerely hope RGIII is okay for next year. Shanahan probably should have pulled him after the first quarter, but hindsight and all that...

OP
OP
R

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
Riley12":3p2xdten said:
HawkHack":3p2xdten said:

Don't fool yourself. They are classy only because they lost. Many of the same folks that were trolling around this week
are still out there.

Riggo, of course I do not include you in that group. You are the definition of class.

I havent trolled once sine I've been here...You can go back and check my posts if you'd like

hawksfan515

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":2ur6qcm8 said:
Riley12":2ur6qcm8 said:
HawkHack":2ur6qcm8 said:

are still out there.

I havent trolled once sine I've been here...You can go back and check my posts if you'd like

There were these three guys named Pikachu, Fletch, and CrankTheDiesel who trolled us pretty hard. Check the 40 page long thread in the smack shack if you wanna see.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
burggold75":20mc57i9 said:
Congrats...grrr

Good luck rest of the way. There wasn't many hawks fans at the stadium, but the one's that were there were decent...but quiet...

If the Hawk fans were quiet then you have some unintelligent fans because it was getting loud when washington was on offense.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Thank you for the post, I hope you get a new owner. One with class. I like RGII and wish him a speedy recovery.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Right back at you, Redskin fan.

You guys had a hell of a year, found a franchise QB and RB, and won your division.
And your crowd was loud as hell, nice to see.

I have a feeling this isn't the last these two teams will see each other in the playoffs.

Hope Griffin is ready to rock next year, because I will cheer for you guys to kick the crap out of the Giants, Cowboys and Eagles.

Oh, and you need a new field...that thing sucks

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Great game, very scrappy :thfight7: I think it's a different game if RG3 is healthy, wow that could be a playoff preview for years to come. Great game and thanks for stoppin by 4ever and riggo good luck next year see ya in the playoffs hopefully in the NFCCG instead of so early. :180670: 1st Q was terrifying

osprey6

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":csxz4yuq said:
burggold75":csxz4yuq said:
Congrats...grrr

If the Hawk fans were quiet then you have some unintelligent fans because it was getting loud when washington was on offense.

I've been to games in 12 NFL stadiums. FedEx Field is the only one I ever saw where management felt it necessary to have the LED board read "Quiet please. Offense at work"

Latest posts