Concerning our desire for more "Traditional Play" @ QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk1217

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":34e67w6z said:
Hawk1217":34e67w6z said:
CORRECT!!
And look who supports the logical fallacy. Big surprise there.

lol I get it if you say the truth is false enough people might believe it, good strategy, the problem is most here are smarter than that.

Hawk1217

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2ncvusxe said:
We have had these debates over first 3 quarters vs 4th for some time.
You can spin it however you like but you can lose the game in those
quarters when your not executing and scoring in them.
I know it's easy to blame everyone but the QB but the fact is he does
have a big hand in how it all goes and can change something if he
doesn't like it but does he?

So then please show us were Pete said Wilson can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. We know what Mete Mantra is. Find something proving the other way. Until then we can only go with this is Pete's philosophy since he has said it is.

We know Pete says you can't win in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
We know Pete has said he likes to play it close and sin in the 4th
We know they have a very conservative game plan to start the game Pete has said so
We know when the game is on the line and they go uptempo we move the ball easy.
We know in uptempo Wilson has more control

All of this goes to the logical conclusion that the first 3 qtrs are largely a byproduct of Pets philosophy.

Now since I am an even balanced person he one thing that can point to Wilson having more to do with this is the fact that prior to last season his qtr based numbers were all pretty good and close. However, prior to last year we never had as many injuries on defense to top players. As Pete said last year as the injuries piled up they decided to play it closer so as not to burden the defense so even that thought process would be wrong.

When it comes down to it a QB can only do what his OC and HC lets him do, if they call a crappy game plan or play it conservative for 3 qtrs little will happen. IF they let them loose in the 4th qtr things will happen, and that is what we had last year. I know it does not match with the narrative some want, but the facts are the facts. All that said new year, new OC and hopefully new philosophy.

Seymour

Reaction score
Hummingbirds sure are purdy......

deliverance-remake1-600x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.