College Football Saturday: 10/5

pehawk

Reaction score
I HATE Ohio State. Especially hated how every player of there's was overrated, diva, trash in the NFL. What was that douchebag coaches name? With the sweater vest covering his delicious boobs? Not Tressel, before that.

DAMN IT!

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, that was him. Just sent out 1st round garbage to the NFL, every year.

DONT GOOGLE. Trivia; Northwestern's coach for their last Rose Bowl?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":16p2iz0j said:
pehawk":16p2iz0j said:
JSeahawks":16p2iz0j said:
pehawk":16p2iz0j said:
I like Northwestern.

Okay, who'd be the Cougs equivalent in then Big-10? Northwestern or Purdue?

I would say Iowa.

But, the Cougs had what, 3 straight 10 win seasons since 2000, and a few Rose Bowls in the 1990's? I don't see Iowa with anything rivaling that.

Purdue...I think that's it.

Northwestern's well on there way to Stanford.

Ask Grandpa HawkWow about the Huskies 1981 or 1990 Rose Bowls both against Iowa. I'm sure he can write you a thesis on them.

Hey now, dont forget our Rose Bowl against Purdue and Drew Brees (note: UW won).

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3axmek1l said:
Gary Barnett is the only other coach I know of theirs. No clue if he made a Rose Bowl.

That was him.

I think he got busted for gambling...? At Colorado, IIRC.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
pehawk":2jolkg54 said:
Poor Tui he beat Brees AND he'd be a 1st round pick in today's NFL. He still should've been good, if not picked during the worst time ever to be a Raider (and that's saying something).

Don't forget when he passed for 300 and ran for 200 against Stanford. First player in NCAA history to do that.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Baylor, 56 points and 617 yards against WEst Virginia at the half.

I'd love to see an Oregon vs Baylor game. But sadly, I don't think Baylor makes it to the national title game.

pehawk

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":1svuyniq said:
pehawk":1svuyniq said:
Poor Tui he beat Brees AND he'd be a 1st round pick in today's NFL. He still should've been good, if not picked during the worst time ever to be a Raider (and that's saying something).

Don't forget when he passed for 300 and ran for 200 against Stanford. First player in NCAA history to do that.

I remember. I still remember Jimmy Johnson on FOX pregame, a few years after the Raiders drafted Tui saying "who knows what the Raiders are doing, they have a great QB in Tui wasting away, they're idiots".

I felt SOOO bad for him. Worst luck ever.

pehawk

Reaction score
I heard Darryl Jackson is coaching Minnesota now?

What...? Too soon?

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":115b7ahs said:
I'm going to start all of my Oregon or Washington related posts with "I know you won a national title". Will that satisfy you Hawkwow and Dawg man?

Yes.

But I'd prefer; "I know you won 2 national titles, and we, the UO faithful, are hopeful Phil's exploitation of a billion Chinese kids will buy us one someday".

CPHawk

Reaction score
Don't forget when he took me to lunch and gave me the grand tour of doog stadium during the summer. Tui is a great guy honestly.

CPHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2n7cfemj said:
JSeahawks":2n7cfemj said:
I'm going to start all of my Oregon or Washington related posts with "I know you won a national title". Will that satisfy you Hawkwow and Dawg man?

Yes.

But I'd prefer; "I know you won 2 national titles, and we, the UO faithful, are hopeful Phil's exploitation of a billion Chinese kids will buy us one someday".

.5, and how about you only wear shoes not made in another country?

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2juel3vq said:
Baylor, 56 points and 617 yards against WEst Virginia at the half.

I'd love to see an Oregon vs Baylor game. But sadly, I don't think Baylor makes it to the national title game.

The Skins are working on a deal, prepared to offer 6 1st rounders for the rights to draft Petty.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
And looks like Notre Dame is going to beat ASU. I thought maybe this was going to be ASU's coming out party. I missed on this one.

Latest posts