College Football Saturday: 10/5

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Since Wazzu-Cal has turned a bit one-sided, I'm now watching the University of Hornswoggle vs. Bam Bam Bigelow State.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":37f0z8os said:
Since Wazzu-Cal has turned a bit one-sided, I'm now watching the University of Hornswoggle vs. Bam Bam Bigelow State.

If the Ducks weren't on i'd be watching Notre Dame and Arizona State. Could be an interesting game. ASU looks like they're wearing bowling balls on their head. ND's helmets are beautiful.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
They look like leprechauns on the field. Silly as all hell.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CallMeADawg":3fqhngve said:
They look like leprechauns on the field. Silly as all hell.

Really? I think its one of the most crisp and good looking combos I've seen from any team. Love the green shoes.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
They look like my 96 year old Irish grandmother dressed them in her wallpaper.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Watching the Ohio State-Northwestern game, it appears coach Fitzgerald told the people in charge of mowing the field to take the week off. That's one way to counter OSU's speed I guess.

pehawk

Reaction score
Just getting back in.

Nice Cougs, nice.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":k69ipv1q said:
Watching the Ohio State-Northwestern game, it appears coach Fitzgerald told the people in charge of mowing the field to take the week off. That's one way to counter OSU's speed I guess.

Don't be surprised if you see the same thing at Stanford tonight. That's what they usually do for the Ducks, and since youre just like the Ducks now, i'd expect it.

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":334vruo5 said:
SeatownJay":334vruo5 said:

Don't be surprised if you see the same thing at Stanford tonight. That's what they usually do for the Ducks, and since youre just like the Ducks now, i'd expect it.

What a prick. Did you guys all pick up on his subtle shot?

Seahawks2k, where are ya?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":2hx6dcxc said:
JSeahawks":2hx6dcxc said:
SeatownJay":2hx6dcxc said:

That was actually me being nice. Usually I call UW Oregon's JV team, Oregon lite, or Stanfords scout team preparing for the Ducks game next month

Another ho-hum 57 points less then half way thru the 3rd quarter for the DUcks (Without DAT and Lyerla). This season is getting boring. Can't wait to start the actual season when we play UCLA and Stanford in a few weeks.

pehawk

Reaction score
A-hole.

I hope a meteor strikes Eugene, on the 3rd Wednesday of a month. Why the 3rd Wednesday you ask? That's when there's public tours of the football locker room and facilities. You can rest assure Jseahawks is there, every 3rd Wednesday, with two breath-rite strips on.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
pehawk":210hgmft said:
A-hole.

I hope a meteor strikes Eugene, on the 3rd Wednesday of a month. Why the 3rd Wednesday you ask? That's when there's public tours of the football locker room and facilities. You can rest assure Jseahawks is there, every 3rd Wednesday, with two breath-rite strips on.
This is true. You don't want to know where he's wearing the second strip, either.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":337xqwhu said:
pehawk":337xqwhu said:
JSeahawks":337xqwhu said:
SeatownJay":337xqwhu said:

That was actually me being nice. Usually I call UW Oregon's JV team, Oregon lite, or Stanfords scout team preparing for the Ducks game next month

If I were a bandwagon Ducks fan IE: following them only over the past 9 years, I'd "usually" call the Dawgs that, too. But anyone that's followed the series for a longer period, would usually refer to the Ducks and Trees as "U-Dub's doormats". I'm confident any Duck fan over 20 recalls that title.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I used to talk about 1991 to ducks all the time, but when I realized how annoying hearing about history is when whiner fans do it I haven't done it since.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm going to start all of my Oregon or Washington related posts with "I know you won a national title back before high def tv was invented but...." for now on. Will that satisfy you Hawkwow and Dawg man?

Latest posts