Coach, do you believe in moral victories? Yes!

ccla

Reaction score
Yes I do too....

well, maybe I am in the minority here but I'll take the real victory over the moral one!

ccla

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
We took their best shot and weathered it. When we meet them in the Super Bowl again it will be another dominant performance for our team.

hawk35fan

Reaction score
Laloosh":267myum4 said:
Yeah, let them have their moral victory.

Moral victories don't win the division. Wouldn't be surprised if the Chargers run away with it.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I love that the AFC's best team comes into our house, loses, and the national media strokes them with a moral victory.

We know we have arrived when commentators give team credit just for playing us hard lol.

Double LOL at that guys Arizona gloating too. Cards are pretty good, but I still think they are third best in the West when all the dust settles.

endzorn

Reaction score
I take this as a compliment. They're essentially saying, "yes Seattle is better, but at least Denver made a game of it." Not every comment has to stroke the Seahawks' ego.

Northhawk

Reaction score
They actually ended the segment by dropping the "moral" and calling it a victory. Just pandering to the team with what they perceive the larger fan base nationally. Sad really.

If the shoe was on the other foot, they would have credited the Broncos for digging deep and pulling out the victory after letting the lead slip away.

mikeak

Reaction score
Well I take it as a "we proved we can play with them"
What I saw though is Seattle dominating when they were going full throttle.

dusktreader

Reaction score
Doesn't moral victory count in a tie-breaker for division lead going into the playoffs?
:roll:

253hawk

Reaction score
Even CBS had to sugar-coat it by digging up that obscure Manning INT stat.

Latest posts