Chris Petersen is the new Washington coach

razgriz737

Reaction score
1471753_10151707095886525_1779639448_n.jpg

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Welcome to a real conference Peterson. I look forward to you getting worked like Gary Patterson, Dan Hawkins, Dirk Koetter, and Kyle Whittingham. No more gimme 8+ win schedules, welcome to the big leagues.

And before any of you get your panties in a bunch, did you know Dirk is the front runner out of all those coaches? The only guy who made the jump up in conference and actually posted a 5-3 conference record. The only guy who ended the season in the top 20 (once). Wow, a whole 5-3 conference record and one top 20. LMAO @ Pac-12 and UW

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":1h8drbim said:
Welcome to a real conference Peterson. I look forward to you getting worked like Gary Patterson, Dan Hawkins, Dirk Koetter, and Kyle Whittingham. No more gimme 8+ win schedules, welcome to the big leagues.

And before any of you get your panties in a bunch, did you know Dirk is the front runner out of all those coaches? The only guy who made the jump up in conference and actually posted a 5-3 conference record. Wow, a whole 5-3 conference record. LMAO @ Pac-12

Don't forget Urban Meyer (Utah) and Nick Saban (Toledo).

Throwdown

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":3fa7llzy said:

And before any of you get your panties in a bunch, did you know Dirk is the front runner out of all those coaches? The only guy who made the jump up in conference and actually posted a 5-3 conference record. The only guy who ended the season in the top 20 (once). Wow, a whole 5-3 conference record and one top 20. LMAO @ Pac-12 and UW

What was the point of this?

Stoned Cold

Reaction score
Throwdown":205vqy89 said:
Stoned Cold":205vqy89 said:

You can't read? Remember hall monitor I have a right to my opinion :141847_bnono: and just like I told your boy J the Nike Ducks had a gimmick offense and they'd lose to USC....I'm always right. Hate if you wanna hate. As always the SEC OWNS college football!

Throwdown

Reaction score
No ones saying you can't have an opinion, but there's better ways to put than being a jerk...

and isn't the SEC the land of gimmicky offenses?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Throwdown":2wzsp4yu said:
No ones saying you can't have an opinion, but there's better ways to put than being a jerk...

and isn't the SEC the land of gimmicky offenses?

I wouldnt say the SEC is known for gimmicky offenses. If anything they are known for that old school smash mouth football ie. Bama and LSU..

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":svduarzt said:
Throwdown":svduarzt said:
Stoned Cold":svduarzt said:

You can't read? Remember hall monitor I have a right to my opinion :141847_bnono: and just like I told your boy J the Nike Ducks had a gimmick offense and they'd lose to USC....I'm always right. Hate if you wanna hate. As always the SEC OWNS college football!

I forget what happened the last time Petersen went into SEC territory and played a "neutral" game vs UGA in Atlanta?

zifnab32

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":czwvae6z said:

Gary Patterson - 109-29
Dan Hawkins - 53–11 (also had Petersen as his OC - people give a huge portion of the credit for his success at BSU to Coach Pete)
Dirk Koetter - 26-10
Kyle Whittingham - 57-20

Chris Petersen - 92-12, 2 national coach of the year awards

He was better then those guys for longer then most of those guys. Patterson and Whittingham both had to deal with having a non-BCS roster in a BCS conference, Petersen has an already stocked roster.

Crabhawk

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":3dhz2g8z said:
Throwdown":3dhz2g8z said:
Stoned Cold":3dhz2g8z said:

You sound really angry and cynical. I hope life gets better for you, bro.

Spounge84

Reaction score
JSeahawks":4wtyxa9k said:
My memory is not good enough to consider University Washington as a champion in anything except rowing.

Yet Oregon champions in....what?

drrew

Reaction score
Stoned Cold":1kg9vowt said:

Hmm...the list of coaches who "made the jump up in conference" include:

Bobby Bowden - Samford
Frank Beamer - Murray State
Lou Holtz - William & Mary
Mack Brown - Appalachian State
Woody Hayes - Miami (OH)
Bo Schmbechler - Miami (OH)
Jim Tressell - Youngstown State
Brian Kelly - Central Michigan
etc, etc, etc, etc,

Troll.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Spounge84":170dtovv said:
JSeahawks":170dtovv said:
My memory is not good enough to consider University Washington as a champion in anything except rowing.

I don't see anybody bragging about Oregon championships.

Btw, hearing that Tuiasasopo might be heading to USC. Pretty weird since he was named interim head coach.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2h3g4ely said:
Spounge84":2h3g4ely said:
JSeahawks":2h3g4ely said:

I don't see anybody bragging about Oregon championships.

Btw, hearing that Tuiasasopo might be heading to USC. Pretty weird since he was named interim head coach.
Maybe the In 'n Out after fighting hunger?

Latest posts