Seahawks new head coach next year...

OLYhawks

Reaction score
I think it would be so fun to hire Harbaugh! Go from absolutely hating the guy, to rooting for him. I'd love to see his personality back on the sidelines in the NFL whether it be coaching for us, or another team. Because hey, the NFL is an entertainment business, not a sport 😉

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It will be Pete Carroll. If you want to bet I’ll go head up with anyone on Venmo up to $1000.

OP
OP
C

Chevy

Reaction score
It will be Pete Carroll. If you want to bet I’ll go head up with anyone on Venmo up to $1000.
It's fine to have an opinion either way. Betting real money IMO means you have a gambling problem or you are just puffing out your chest without a real argument for your opinion.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It's fine to have an opinion either way. Betting real money IMO means you have a gambling problem or you are just puffing out your chest without a real argument for your opinion.
My point is there is probably less than a 10% chance that PC doesn’t come back. The only people talking about Pete not coming back are on a Hawks forum. Also I’m sure 70% of fan forums also want their coaches replaced.

OP
OP
C

Chevy

Reaction score
My point is there is probably less than a 10% chance that PC doesn’t come back. The only people talking about Pete not coming back are on a Hawks forum. Also I’m sure 70% of fan forums also want their coaches replaced.
There are discussions about Pete losing his team. KJ Wright has talked about it on his podcast. So if a former Seahawks player sees issues with Pete, then it's not all made up on the forum like you suggested.

The more Pete loses the rest of the year the easier it will be for him to walk away. If he feels like he lost the locker room then he can still retire with some dignity (Sehawks 1st winning Super Bowl).

OP
OP
C

Chevy

Reaction score
Disregard this topic...This win will motivate Pete to stay the course.